How to transfer iPhone Photos to Mac? - Android Fans

#1 Old 06-29-2014, 02:22 AM

How to transfer iPhone Photos to Mac?

1. How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Mac?
My Mac crashed so I bought a new one. I can transfer photos taken on the phone but not the ones saved in the phone. Is there a way to do this without emailing them? - kd5yti

2. How do i transfer photos on my iphone to my mac?
Ok on my old desktop computer, i had photos on there that i transferred over to my iphone. So when i sold my desktop, i restored it to its factory settings and lost all my pictures, but its saved on my iphone, is there any way i can transfer those pix from my iphone to my new macbook pro? - ed_tumbaga

Most people have large photos in their iphone, and want to transfer iphone photos to mac, like the above tumbaga & kd5yti, this guide introduce the way to transfer iPhone photos to Mac with iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer.

Step 1.Download, install and run the software
Download the iPhone to Mac Transfer, install and launch it on Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.

Step 2.Transfer the checked photos from iPhone to Mac
Locate and check the iPhone photos that you want to transfer to Mac in the file list. Click the "Export checked files to local" button, select the folder that you want to export files to in the pop-up window. Then click "Save" button to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac.

When it's done, you've got your iPhone photos on your Mac neatly and conveniently. Now you can download the software and try it by yourself.

Tags: transfer iPhone Photos to Mac, transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac, iPhone photos transfer, iPhone photos to Mac
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-11-2014, 09:21 AM

iPhone Data Transfer - Copy iPhone Data to Computer or another iPhone

Looking for an easy way to Backup, Restore and Transfer iPhone Data on computer? Backuptrans iPhone Data Transfer offers a good and easy solution for all iPhone users to transfer iPhone Music, Movie, Photo, Playlist, Camera Roll, Ringtone, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Voicemail, Podcast, TV Show, Message, Contact, Note, Calendar, Call history, Bookmark, App data onto computer.

Unlike other iPhone Transfer programs(that can only copy data from iPhone onto computer), Backuptrans iPhone Data Transfer not only supports iPhone Data to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore data such as Message, Contact, Note, Calendar, Call history, Bookmark from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone. That's why it makes it so easy for iPhone users to move Data from old iPhone to an new iPhone.

Features:
1 Transfer various Data from iPhone to Computer, like Music, Movie, Photo, Playlist, Camera Roll, Ringtone, Voicememo, Book, Voicemail etc
2 Backup iPhone Message, Contact, Note, Calendar, Call history, Bookmark on PC
3 Transfer Data between iPhones directly on Computer
4 Restore Data to iPhone from Backuptrans database
5 Recover Data from iTunes Backup on Computer to iPhone
6 Smart File System to Copy files between iPhone and Computer
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Detail: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-data-transfer.html
For Mac: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-da...r-for-mac.html

Extract and Backup iPhone Photos, Videos, Camera Rolls etc

Backup and Transfer iPhone SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events and Bookmarks

Watch Video:

Tutorials:
* How to Backup and Transfer Data from iPhone to Computer?
* How to Copy and Transfer Data & Files from iPhone to Mac?
* How to Transfer Data between iPhones on Computer?
* How to Transfer and Restore Data from iTunes Backup to a new iPhone?
* How to Transfer Data Between Android and iPhone?

More Tools:
iPhone SMS/MMS/iMessage Transfer - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS & MMS & iMessage to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS & MMS & iMessage backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone WhatsApp Transfer - is designed to dackup and transfer WhatsApp Chat History from iPhone to computer easily. Transferring WhatsApp Chat Messages between iPhones is also supported.

iPod/iPhone/iPad Space Free Up - offers a perfect solution for iOS devices users to clear device history and free up storage space easily.

iTunes Backup Extractor - offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your data such as photo, video, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup.

Best luck!
#3 Old 06-02-2015, 03:22 AM

As far as I know, non-Apple apps on iOS are only able to access Camera Roll and PhotoStream. Any photos that are in albums are not accessible by non-Apple apps.
If you synchronized photos through iTunes, then the photos are somewhere on your computer. Syncing them to the phone does not delete them, so they should still be on your computer. I cannot help you find them unless you give me complete details about your system (operating system, what photo application you're using, what version of iTunes, etc.).

#4 Old 06-04-2015, 02:14 AM

transfer iPhone Photos to Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonWhite View Post
As far as I know, non-Apple apps on iOS are only able to access Camera Roll and PhotoStream. Any photos that are in albums are not accessible by non-Apple apps.
If you want to transfer iPhone photos to Mac, you may try to synchronize photos through iTunes, then the photos are somewhere on your Mac. Syncing them to the phone does not delete them, so they should still be on your computer.
If necessary, I think you can get a third party iPhone photos transfer tool to do that.
#5 Old 06-15-2015, 09:49 PM

how to transfer iPhone photos to Mac

Actually, to transfer iPhone photos to Mac is really similar to transferring photos to win version. iTunes also can work on both of the two. You can sync your iPhone data with iTunes on Mac so that you can get photos and appreciate them on the screen of Mac. If you do not want to use iTunes, iPhone Transfer can help you as soon as you need to transfer photos or other data to Mac.
#6 Old 06-23-2015, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avabaker View Post
Actually, to transfer iPhone photos to Mac is really similar to transferring photos to win version. iTunes also can work on both of the two. You can sync your iPhone data with iTunes on Mac so that you can get photos and appreciate them on the screen of Mac. If you do not want to use iTunes, iPhone Transfer can help you as soon as you need to transfer photos or other data to Mac.
To transfer photos from iPhone to computer is more common than to Mac, but iPhone Transfer can be compatible for both.
#7 Old 09-26-2015, 11:17 AM

I always use the follow method to copy photos from iPhone to computer.
Step 1. Choose iTunes backup file for your iPhone
Make sure you have made the backup of your iPhone to iTunes already. Launch the installed software and it will automatically scan your computer and show all the backup

lists you have ever synced with this computer before. Just select your iPhone backup file and click "Start Scan".
Step 2. Scan for the iPhone photos you want
When the scan finishes, the software will display all iPhone files. Find the "Photos " category and preview all the text messages in your iPhone.
Step 3. Start to Transfer Photos from iPhone to computer
Mark the photos you want and hit the "Recover" button at bottom to extract them to your computer.
Now, all the photos on your iPhone are saved in your computer. You can clear all the photos on your iPhone and view them on your computer anytime you like. Just free up your iPhone and make room for new data!
how to copy photos from computer to iPhone
how to transfer text messages from iPhone to computer
#8 Old 11-10-2015, 11:12 PM

Why not try the tool - iPhone Transfer? Most people said it's very helpful and easy to operate. What's more, it can transfer varied data including photos, music, videos, text messages, contacts and more from iPhone to iPhone or Mac.
1. Install iPhone Transfer.
2. Connect iPhone to Mac.
3. Preview the photos and select the photos you want to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac.
#9 Old 11-10-2015, 11:49 PM

How to Transfer iPhone Photos to Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludwigrhys View Post
Why not try the tool - iPhone Transfer? Most people said it's very helpful and easy to operate. What's more, it can transfer varied data including photos, music, videos, text messages, contacts and more from iPhone to iPhone or Mac. Here is the guide about how to transfer iPhone photos to Mac.
1. Install iPhone Transfer.
2. Connect iPhone to Mac.
3. Preview the photos and select the photos you want to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac.
Here is the link of the guide.
#10 Old 05-24-2016, 08:31 AM

In my line of work, I constantly need pictures on my desktop or laptop that Ive taken on my iPhone. I personally use iCloud on Photos because the images immediately appear on my synced computers. However, there are a number of different ways to transfer pictures to your desktop or laptop, which also makes it much easier to delete them off of your iPhone, freeing up space.

Weve got a basic how-to guide for transferring photos from your iPhone or iPad Photos app to your Mac using a few different options.

Here it is:
Recover whatsapp photos from iphone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page