How to Recover deleted photos from Motorola Droid Razr? - Android Fans

#1 Old 01-21-2015, 03:37 AM

How to Recover deleted photos from Motorola Droid Razr?

I accidentally deleted all my pictures , videos, and sounds on my micro sd card with the motorola razor! HELP!?
Sorry that's a long question.. Ill rephrase that .... I was looking to see all my photos from before, so it said something about formatting it in the manual, and it said after ALL the directions that if you format it, it deletes EVERYTHING that was on your card. Now this is a stupid question but I am desperate to get them all back! I had LOTS of precious pictures on there and also sounds but... Is there any way to get them back???! 10 pts best answer! THANK YOU!! - Music-Freak

If you lost photos on your Motorola Droid Razr, don't worry, you have a choice to get them back. To recover deleted photos from Motorola Droid Razr, need a third party tool, Recommend the Dr.Fone for Android, which can recover lost contacts, photos, text messages, audio and videos on your Motorola.
Recover deleted photos from Motorola Droid Razr with Dr.Fone for Android

Step 1. Connect your Motorola Droid Razr to your computer
Connect your Motorola Droid Razr to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.

Step 2. Prepare to scan and analyze your Motorola Droid Razr
Click on the start button whenever you are ready. It will then start analyzing your device. At this point, Dr.Fone for android will be scanning your Motorola Droid Razr. It will only take a few seconds.

Step 3. Manipulation the Smartphone
By then, you will see a pop-up on your Motorola Droid Razr requesting you to allow your device to be in super user mode. Just click on allow on your Motorola Droid Razr and then click on start on your computer to continue the process.

Step 4. Scanning Motorola Droid Razr
At this point, Dr.Fone for android is scanning the whole memory of your Motorola Droid Razr and is recovering not only your delete photos but it's recovering other data on your smartphone such as contacts, text messages, audios, video etc… Depending on the memory size of the smartphone, it might take a while.

Step 5. Preview and recover Motorola Droid Razr deleted photos
When Dr.Fone for Android finished the scanning, check the Gallery box in the left column, "Only deplay deleted items" is On, then preview the deleted photos. Select the photos, then click the "Recovery" to get them back.

Tags: Recover deleted photos from Motorola Droid Razr, retrieve deleted photos on Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid Razr photos Recovery, recover deleted pictures from Motorola Droid Razr
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-24-2015, 05:23 AM

If you accidentally deleted your photos from your motorola phone, Android Photo Recovery enables you to directly scan your device and recover deleted photos fromMotorola Droid Razr . This program is a completely safe, reliable and easy to use. All you need is following these steps:
Step 1.Connect Your phone to PC
Step 2.Choose the Kinds of File that are to be Scanned
Step 3.View the Photos and Decide Which to Restore

Last edited by FaridGharavi; 07-24-2015 at 05:25 AM.
#3 Old 09-23-2015, 06:49 AM

You can recover deleted files from Motorola phone with this android photo recovery software.

It is easy to use and helped me last time. No root required and it can help you get back any deleted files from your Motorola phones.

Here's some other data recovery solution

how to recover files from android phones

Motorola phone data recovery

good luck.

#4 Old 03-09-2016, 10:06 PM

I have uses a recovery tool for my htc one, that's a professional recovery tool for android phones. which is also useful for android photo recovery.

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone on Windows/Mac?

To begin with, you need to enable USB debugging before connecting the device to the computer.
Then, launch the program and connect your Android smart phone to a computer via USB. After working with this program,
Finally, you can have a preview of your photos in list mode and mark those photos you need. Then, you can click on the “Recover” button on the bottom of the panel to save the restored photos on your computer very well.
it can also restore contacts from android.
#5 Old 06-28-2018, 09:31 AM

If you don't have backup, you should stop using your mobile phone to avoid adding new data to overwritten the deleted data. Then try some professional third-party data recovery tool, like Android Data Recovery to get back your data.
how to recover deleted data from motorola atrix
how to recover deleted contacts from motorola
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page