How to Recover Call Logs from Samsung Galaxy? - Android Fans

#1 Old 08-21-2014, 09:06 AM

How to Recover Call Logs from Samsung Galaxy?

1. How do i recover deleted call logs from samsung mobile s 5600 - ravi

2. I delete my call logs from my samsung galaxy ace .hoe can i recover it? I delete my call logs from my mob Dailing num, received num. missed call num etc. How can i recover it? - bilal

3. I want to recover my deleted call log on my Samsung Galaxy Android?
How can I recover old call logs deleted on my Samsung Galaxy Duos Andoid phone. It is much needed for me. Please help and tell me. Thanks in advance. - Mahesh

If you like the above people lost call logs on your Samsung Mobile, don't worry, follow this guide to recover deleted call logs from Samsung Galaxy, all you need is an Android Data Recovery - Dr.Fone for Android. Download the tool below:
Free Download Android Data Recovery

Step by step to recover Call Logs from Samsung Galaxy

Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
Prior to doing anything else, connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your Samsung Galaxy device will probably be detected instantly.

Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"

Step 3. Prepare to scan your Samsung Galaxy
Just before scan, the program needs to analyze your device first. What you should do is clicking on "Start" on the window.

In the latest version, Android Data Recovery empowers you to seletively choose which type of files you want to scan. You can choose "Contacts", "Messaging", "Gallery" or "Call Logs" if you like.

Choose the scanning mode, you are allow to choose "Scan from Deleted Files" or "Scan for all Files".

After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.

Step 4. Preview and Retrieve Samsung Galaxy Call Logs
The scan will cost you a while. Right after it, you are able to preview all Call Logs found on your Samsung Galaxy. Select "Call Logs" on the left of the window. You can even examine all information. Mark those you need and conserve all of them on your pc by simply clicking on "Recover" at the lower right corner

Tags: Recover Samsung Galaxy Call Logs, Recover deleted call logs from Samsung, Retrieve Samsung Call Logs, Samsung Galaxy Call Logs Recovery

Read more:
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung Galaxy?
How to Retrieve data from broken Samsung Galaxy?
How to recover deleted photos on android Phone?
How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?
How to Retrieve data from broken Samsung Galaxy?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-13-2016, 04:05 AM

Thanks for your sharing. It really did a lot of favour. Last week, my best friend Ian deleted his all call logs by mistake which are important to him. So I googled a way to solve his problem. Finally I found Android Data Recovery from RecoveryAndroid and introduced it to him. Just within 3 simple step, you can't believe, all deleted call logs were back! How shocked we were at that time because we were nearly desperate. From then on, now we are using Android Transfer to backup up our phone data from time to time, because you know, it's better to nip in the bud.
#3 Old 01-16-2016, 06:43 PM

You can also use Asoftech Data Recovery which helped me before.

See this step by step Samsung Galaxy data recovery solution.

It is easy to follow and can recover call logs and other data from Samsung galaxy phones.

#4 Old 01-16-2016, 06:46 PM

You may also check out this Android data recovery post.

It is about how to recover lost data from android phones and tablet devices, including samsung galaxy phones, LG, Lenovo, Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi, Motorola, HTC, etc.
#5 Old 04-21-2016, 06:50 AM

Thumbs up Recover deleted call history on Samsung Galaxy

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is such an outstanding recovering tool for you to choose. What you need is an Android phone, a computer, a USB cable and an Android Data Recovery. It empowers you to recover different types of Samsung data like contacts, photos, videos, music, and so on. No matter which OS you use, Android 2.3 or Android 6.

Restore deleted contacts from S7 Edge

Restore deleted S7 call history from backup

Last edited by MobileTransfer1; 04-21-2016 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Add some data
#6 Old 06-13-2016, 06:20 AM

Galaxy Data Recovery and Galaxy Recovery for Mac can helps to restore your lost and deleted data including contacts, messaging, photos, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chats and more on any Samsung smartphones and tablets directly, and get back your lost data from your SD card with a click.

Read more: How to Recover Deleted Call Historys from Galaxy S7 Edge/S7

Last edited by kobeey; 06-13-2016 at 06:21 AM. Reason: change some data
#7 Old 06-28-2018, 06:16 AM

Samsung Data Recovery is available for both Windows PC and Mac, which can help you recover deleted contacts, text messages, WhatsApp data, photos, videos etc from Samsung devices before they are overwritten by new data.
how to recover contacts on samsung galaxy
how to recover call logs on Samsung galaxy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page