How to recover iphone lost contacts and messages - Android Fans

#1 Old 08-03-2014, 11:19 PM

How to recover iphone lost contacts and messages

In wrong cases, such as iOS devices crash, delete information from your iPhone simply by touching the screen the wrong way etc, your data is gone. But don’t despair, iPhone iPad Recovery have a solution. If you deleted your SMS, contacts, notes & more on your iOS device, then you back up the files with iTunes. These deleted records are still in the backup database.iPhone iPad Recovery software can not only find files that already exists in the backup file, but also be able to find the deleted files in the backup file. When you suddenly deleted some files, such as messages, contacts and more, but they are not backed up or synced. I think you'll need it.
To start the recover iphone lost data simply download and install
iPhone iPad Recovery for iPhone, then follow the step-by-step guide.
Guid:Recover the lost/deleted data have not been backed up
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac, then run iTunes to back up your files.
Step 2. Run the program, click Recovery to start the progress.
Tip: You can see the files have been recovered and your device information during the scan.
Step 3. Click the file type button to choose the files you want to look up as the recovery is completed.
Step 4. For looking up the deleted files, click the Check button to filter them.
Step 5. Click Save to save the files to your computer.
How to recover iphone lost messages
How to recover iphone contacts from backup files

Last edited by Jeaggdd; 08-03-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-11-2014, 04:22 AM

Real way to Recover iPhone deleted Messages(SMS & MMS & iMessages)

Looking for a way to recover deleted messages from iPhone? Backuptrans iPhone Message Recovery must be the best choice which can help you recover all deleted iPhone messages(SMS, MMS & iMessages) from iPhone or iTunes Backup. Comparing with some other iPhone data recovery programs(they can only extract the deleted messages to computer but not back to the iPhone itself), Backuptrans iPhone Message Recovery provides a real way to recover and also restore lost iPhone messages. It ensures you that you get your lost messages back on your iPhone as deletion hasn't happened before. Convenient and trustworthy.

More Features:
1 Recover deleted Messages from iPhone directly
2 Retrieve and restore Messages from iTunes Backup
3 Preview iPhone deleted Messages before recovery
4 Supports SMS Text Messages, MMS and iMessages recovery
5 Export Messages to document file(Txt, Csv, Doc, Html, PDF)
6 Work perfectly for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Detail: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-message-recovery.html
For Mac: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-me...y-for-mac.html

Watch Video:

Tutorials:
* How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone Directly?
* How to Recover SMS MMS iMessage from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup
* How to Recover WhatsApp Chat Messages from iPhone Backup?
* How to Transfer SMS & MMS & iMessages from iPhone to computer?

More Tools:
iTunes Backup Extractor - offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your data such as photo, video, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup.

iPhone SMS/MMS/iMessage Transfer - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS & MMS & iMessage to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS & MMS & iMessage backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Data Transfer - transfer iPhone Music, Movie, Photo, Playlist, Camera Roll, Ringtone, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Voicemail, Podcast, TV Show, Message, Contact, Note, Calendar, Call history, Bookmark, App data to computer. Transferring data between iPhones is also supported.

iPhone WhatsApp Transfer - is designed to dackup and transfer WhatsApp Chat History from iPhone to computer easily. Transferring WhatsApp Chat Messages between iPhones is also supported.

iPod/iPhone/iPad Space Free Up - offers a perfect solution for iOS devices users to clear device history and free up storage space easily.

Best luck!
#3 Old 10-14-2014, 02:49 AM

You may also use Macgo Mac iPhone Data Recovery. Get back Photos, Contacts, Messages and Phone you lost or deleted data from your iOS devices, iPhone / iPad/ iPod touch on Mac OS. I just heard about it, you can use and see whether the app be suitable for you.

#4 Old 12-22-2014, 09:50 AM

Thumbs up one click to recover lost or deleted contacts & SMS

iPhone Data Recovery allows users to recover deleted SMS and contacts from iPhone (recently supports iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS) and iTunes backup & iCloud backup (supports all iOS devices). It respetively provides Windows and Mac users simple and effective ways to reover deleted contacts, text messages and iMessage.

How to restore deleted iPhone contacts

How to retrieve deleted iPhone messages

Last edited by tennyone; 12-22-2014 at 09:52 AM. Reason: add more content
#5 Old 02-10-2015, 04:12 AM

If the iPhone doesn't have a backup with iCloud or iTunes. I think you should try 3rd-party recovery tools as a last attempt. I found that FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery can scan & recover contacts and messages on your iPhone, but in my experience, it can only recover the content from your iPhone to computer, not directly on your iPhone.
Here's what I found on their website:
recover iPhone lost contacts
recover iPhone lost messages
#6 Old 03-26-2015, 11:23 PM

Recommend you can use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Mac, which can easily recover all lost data from iPhone, no matter you lost iPhone data due to iOS 8.2/8.1/8/7.1 updates, jailbreak, factory reset and other reasons.
This is the best I have used. It can recover 98% lost data
#7 Old 04-30-2015, 04:14 AM

As long as you don't disable the automatic sync option in iTunes, it will automatically generate a backup for your iOS device when you plug your device into your Mac or PC, and the backup file updates along with your every sync. So it is certainly sure and easy to restore iPhone from iTunes backup with iPhone data recovery. That is, you can recover lost data from iPhone after restore from the recent iTunes backup whenever the data is missing.

Last edited by madelynangus; 04-30-2015 at 04:18 AM.
#8 Old 07-05-2015, 09:41 PM

All the contacts and text messages on my iPhone are gone without notice.It must have mistake in your iPhone but what is the most important to do now is to retrieve your iPhone contacts and messages. If you have iCloud and iTunes backup, you can restore with them. In using iTunes, you need to launch iTunes on your computer, go to iTunes > Preferences > Devices, just in several steps, you can recover them.iPhone Data Recovey could offer other methods for you to handle simply in recovering lost contacts and recovering deleted messages from iPhone.

Last edited by tiffanygreen; 07-05-2015 at 09:44 PM.
#9 Old 09-03-2015, 05:48 AM

To recover deleted iPhone text message, iPhone data recovery is the best tool, with it, you can directly scan your device for the lost text messages. You only need to finish three simple steps to recover lost iPhone text messages.
>>Connect your iPhone to the software
>>Scan the lost text messages
>>Recover deleted texts from your iPhone
Besides, iOS 9 was launched, you may want to know some iOS 9 guide.
Read more: how to recover lost iPhone contacts

Last edited by cemer1; 09-03-2015 at 05:51 AM.
#10 Old 05-19-2016, 05:02 AM

One of the scariest things that can happen – when you try to change iPhones, sync contacts or sync to the cloud/backup – is losing contact details. I’ve found myself – very often – losing a few contacts once in a while when I try to sync, update or just restore my device.

Things have become relatively easy with iCloud but if you’re old school, you’ll find iTunes to be a good solution even today. As long as you’ve got a backup of your contacts somewhere, you can restore it on your iPhone and reclaim deleted contacts easily.

As such, there are three ways in which you can have your iPhone contacts backed up:

iCloud: which is the most preferred and popular method today.
iTunes: an old method which still retains its flavor amongst some of us.
Manual Export: probably the most secure and hassle-free method. Something that I’ve used for quite sometime now. Happily.

See more here tutorials here on how to:
Recover deleted whatsapp messages from iphone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
iphone data recovery

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page