How to Restore Contacts Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S6 - Android Fans

#1 Old 12-26-2014, 04:27 AM

Thumbs up How to Restore Contacts Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S6

“I mistakenly deleted all my contacts on my Samsung Galaxy S6. All the information of my friend are lost. Possibly is there any way I'm able to restore them?”
"How can I recover lost contacts from my Galaxy S6 after rooting?"
"Is it possible to restore text messages from Samsung Galaxy S6?"

If you accidentally deleted your contacts or messages from your Samsung Galaxy S6, as well as any other Android devices, including HTC, LG, Sony, Motolora, HuaWei, Google, etc., Android Data Recovery program enables you to directly scan your Samsung device and restore your text messags, contacts, as well as photos, videos, whatsapp chat history & attachment and more from it. This program is a 100% safe, reliable and easy to use.

If you want to recover your Samsung data, Samsung Data Recovery is the great option for you.

This article is to tell to how to recover your deleted text messages, contacts from Samsung phone, you also can follow the same steps to recover your photos, videos and contacts from any other Android phones and tablets.

Tutorial to Recover Deleted Samsung Galaxy S6 Contacts & Messages

Step 1. Run the program and connect your device to PC
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Samsung device
Step 3. Analyzing to scan the lost data on your device
Step 4. Select file types to scan

Step 5. Preview and recover whatever content you want

The scan will take you a while. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Actually, the current messages, contacts, photos, video and documents are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can separate them by the color.
After preview, mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.

Related Article:
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S6

How to Backup Samsung Galaxy S6 Data to Computer

Last edited by youzune; 12-26-2014 at 04:33 AM. Reason: add more contents
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-26-2014, 05:19 AM

dont worry, I have the same problem before and I found the solution. You can use android data recovery software to recover contacts from Samsung. Take a look at this android data recovery guide that helped me before.
Read this use guide:
how to restore deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy
#3 Old 12-26-2014, 05:27 AM

For me I also try this Android data recovery tool (recovers not only photos, movies, music, but also documents). Though shareware but a free trial is provided for free scan (able to preview photo, video, music files). After you confirm your deleted items are found through Preview function then pay for it (price also affordable).
Read more: how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
Note: data recovery software is not 100% sure to recover everthing as there are too many factors affecting. The best way is to avoid data loss. So Backup, Backup and Backup!!!

#4 Old 03-09-2015, 02:15 AM

i do all the time

Something unexpected happens any time. You may lose important files on your Samsung Galaxy Android device due to accidentally deletion, formating, software crash, virus attack, etc. No need to worry now. UFUSoft File Recovery (for mac) empowers you to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet like Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3/S2, Galaxy A7/A6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Note 3/Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab series, etc in no time, including contacts, SMS, text messages, call history, WhatsApp, photos, videos, audio files, and documents. With this Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery, you can get back lost data in few simple clicks.
#5 Old 03-16-2016, 11:41 PM

If there is no backup files, I think a recovery tool can solve this problem.
To restore contacts, you can have a look at this guide.
And for text message recovery, it is also helpful.
This tool can support many android devices, and most deleted data all can be recovered.
#6 Old 12-26-2017, 11:16 AM

Sometimes you may lost or deleted samsung data due to various reason like accidental deleting, at this time, what method can help you to get data back without backup. Now a android data recovery tool can give you the best feature to recover text messages, photos, videos, contacts, audio, call history and more from Samsung devices, it can support all samsung model.
how to restore deleted text messages from samsung
how to restore deleted contacts from samsung galaxy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
recover samsung galaxy s6 contacts , restore samsung galaxy messages

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page