"I have newly bought a Samsung tablet and fall in love with the great experience with it. But sadly, I wrongly pressed ‘Delete' button and lost some personal files stored on the device. No backup file on the computer yet. Can someone help me to get them back? Much thanks!"
Data loss has been a common problem facing many smartphone or tablet users. Photos, songs, movies, contacts, messages and many other data files, all these personal information undoubtedly mean a lot to anyone. But what if they are lost due to various kinds of mistaken conducts?
No need worry. Although the files are deleted, the data still stay in your Samsung tablet. A professional data recovery program is enough to get you out of the trouble by retrieving them back. Android Data Recovery
is right here to provide this kind of help. By four simple steps, you can easily use this data recovery to scan, preview and recover all your lost pictures, videos contacts and messages. Don't doubt, Android Data Recovery indeed the one you can rely on.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Tablet
To start, download and install Android Data Recovery on your computer. Windows version and Mac version are for you to choose. Here we take the Windows version for an example.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Tablet to the PC
Open the software and the window shows up as follow. Connect your Samsung device to the computer via USB now.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on the Device
Then, the program will remind you to enable USB debugging on your Samsung device so it can be detected. Tips are shown in the interface, do as it says:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < "Applications" < "Development" < "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < "Developer options" and check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" and choose "About Phone". Press "Build number" for several times until you are told that "You are under developer mode". Return to "Settings" < "Developer options" < "USB debugging".
Step 3. Scan your Samsung for Lost Files
Now, you can click on "Start" button to have your Samsung scanned for all deleted data files. The process will last some minutes and you can get the remaining time from the progress bar.
Note: The following window may pop up after you click "Start". Don't worry, you just need to go back your Samsung homescreen and press "Allow" until it disappears. Click "Start" again to continue the scanning process.
Step 4. Preview and Selectively Check Files to Recover
You will get the results on the left when the scanning comes to end. "Messages", "Contacts", "Videos" and other files found by the program are all listed in categories. Go to preview them as you like. Find the files you'd like to get back and check them. Click "Recover" and save them well on your computer.
Now, go to download this fantastic program to help you retrieve lost files back on your Samsung Tablet. If you want to know some more information about Android Data Recovery
, you can go to visit articles How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Mobile Phones
and Samsung SD Card Recovery
. Hope you will appreciate these articles.
• How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung
• How to Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung
• How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy
• How to Recover Lost Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy
• HTC Desire Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos & Videos from HTC Desire
• How to Recover Photos Deleted from Android Phones
• How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Cell Phone
• An Easy Way to Recover Deleted Messages from Android Phones