Recover Deleted SMS,Contacts,Photos Files from Samsung Galaxy S5 - Android Fans

#1 Old 09-22-2015, 03:46 AM

Thumbs up Recover Deleted SMS,Contacts,Photos Files from Samsung Galaxy S5

No matter your lost data or deleted files on Samsung Galaxy S5,you still have chance to restore Samsung Galaxy deleted files directly,or restore Samsung lost data from the SD Card of your Samsung smart phone.This article teach you a easy use guide to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos,ect from Samsung Galaxy S5. You can follow the same stpes to scan and recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S6/S4/S3/S2, Galaxy Note 4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Galaxy A7/5/3,ect.

Scand and get deleted files back from Samsung by Samsung recovery tool

When you encountered with such situations, please don’t worry! Actually you can use professional Samsung data recovery tool to restore the deleted files with ease. I have the successfully experience. About two weeks ago, my son was messing around with my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone and deleted a lot of photos and videos. And later I tried several Android data recovery programs to retrieve them. Finally, one of the programs called Dr.Fone Data Recovery for Android helped me to get back the lost files effectively.

Accidentally deleted an important photo on your Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Note or Tab? Lost something important like a funny video or picture when your phone crashed? Completely reset or formatted your phone by mistake and lost everything?

Don't panic! Here the Android Phone Data Recovery tool will help you bring all the deleted files back. With it, you will find recovering deleted contacts/sms/pictures/videos from Samsung Android devices is so easy, no matter you are a Windows user or a Mac user.

To recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S5, here I recommend you use this Samsung Data Recovery(Android Phone Data Recovery). If you stored the photos in the memory card, photo recovery can help you; and if you save the photos to the internal storage, you need to use Android data recovery. The guide below will show you how to restore lost photos from Samsung Galaxy S5 directly,you can follow the same stpes to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5,and restore Galaxy S5 lost messages directly. If you need to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S5 internal storage, go to: How to Recover lost data from Android Devices.

More steps details:

Recover Deleted SMS,Contacts,Photos Files from Samsung Galaxy S5

How to Get Back Deleted Contacts on Samsung

How to restore deleted data from samsung

Last edited by j51988; 09-22-2015 at 03:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-14-2015, 05:03 AM

Android Data Recovery not only can help you get lost media files back, but also can recover contacts and SMS files lost due to formatted or other reasons from Samsung phones. With this recovery tool, you can
recover Text Messages from Samsung
directly. In addition, the program is also apply to almost all Android devices, including HTC, LG, Sony, Motolora and so on. Hope it can help you a lot.
Learn more:

How to Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Phone
#3 Old 12-16-2015, 02:07 AM

I have ever success get back my Samsung lost data in two ways:
1.If you have Google Account, some data are probably synced with your Google Account. You can log in your google account to find them out.
2.If the methods above cannot help you work it out. You may have to try to use some third-party Samsung Data Recovery tool, which allows use recover deleted text messages from Samsung S5.

how to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5

#4 Old 03-09-2016, 10:19 PM

#5 Old 04-21-2016, 06:15 AM

Thumbs up Restore Deleted Data from Galaxy S7/S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy Recovery, a great tool, is all it takes. Also, a few clicks are unavoidable. It can actually retrieve files, including contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, other documents and data cache, from both internal and external memory.

Recover deleted contacts from s7 edge

Recover deleted text messages from s7 edge

Last edited by MobileTransfer1; 04-21-2016 at 06:18 AM. Reason: change some data
#6 Old 04-21-2016, 06:28 AM

Talking

Yes, it is possible to recover deleted sms, contacts, photos and other files form Samsung Galaxy S5. Check out this solution

how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy phones

It helped me before. It is easy to follow and you can recover data from Samsung Galaxy phones. However, take note that you'd better stop using phone when you realize that your files are lost.

More information

Memory card data recovery

Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy A8/A7/A5/A3/A9

Last edited by opar2016; 04-21-2016 at 06:38 AM.
#7 Old 12-25-2017, 09:13 AM

Sometimes you may lost or deleted samsung data due to various reason like accidental deleting, at this time, what method can help you to get data back without backup. Now a android data recovery tool can give you the best feature to recover text messages, photos, videos, contacts, audio, call history and more from Samsung devices, it can support all samsung model.
#8 Old 12-25-2017, 09:31 AM

#9 Old 01-19-2018, 02:02 AM

Very useful for me. If just want to get back deleted messages from my old Samsung Galaxy S5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
recover galaxy s5 contacts messages

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page