How to Transfer Whatsapp History from Android to iPhone 6/6S/5S - Android Fans

#1 Old 09-22-2015, 02:37 AM

Thumbs up How to Transfer Whatsapp History from Android to iPhone 6/6S/5S

WhatsApp has become one of the most popular communication tools on the planet. But if you get a new iPhone, and want to transfer your account to a new device, your old messages don't automatically come with you. Thankfully we're here to help. In our tutorial, find out how to transfer WhatsApp history from Samsung/HTC/LG/ZTE/Sony/Huawei to iPhone 6/6S/5S so you can immediately pick up where you left off.

When I recently upgraded my smartphone I was struck with this WhatsApp problem too. For some people, it isn't much of an issue, they don't care about losing their old conversations, they're quite happy to start over. But I don't fall into this category, I like to backup everything, and I really wanted to be able to save my wahtsapp chat history.

If you plan to switch from Android to an iPhone, you may want to transfer Android WhatsApp Messages to iPhone. Phone to Phone Transfer is the best tool to help you transfer WhatsApp history from Android to iPhone directly on computer. All your WhatsApp Chat History will be copied and merged perfectly on your iPhone. Convenient and safe.

Luckily, it's quite easy to do it with Phone to Phone Transfer. I managed to transfer my whatsapp chat history onto my new iPhone and seamlessly chat where I had left off the night before. If you also want to save your chats and continue as normal on a different device.

More steps details:

How to Transfer Whatsapp History from Android to iPhone 6/6S/5S

How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone

http://restore-samsung-data.blogspot.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
transfer whatsapp from android to iphone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page