How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Rooted Samsung Phone - Android Fans

#1 Old 01-13-2015, 09:38 AM

Thumbs up How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Rooted Samsung Phone

"There were too much data on my Galaxy Note. I just want to clean it up, but accidentally deleted the whole contacts list. I checked my Google account. There is no backup. My Galaxy has been rooted before, so some recovery tools I have tried didn't work for me. Any more useful advise or troubleshooting recovery programs? Much thanks!"

It is not always easy to retrieve lost or deleted data from rooted Samsung smartphone. If you are in the same situation as reflected above, don't worry. Here we provide you the effective Samsung Data Recovery to get back all the deleted contacts, messages, pictures and videos.

Samsung Data Recovery works professionally for most Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei and more popular Android devices. Moreover, it supports all rooted Samsung devices, regardless of Android OS. So, read on and get to know how to recover deleted contacts from your rooted Samsung devices.

Tutorial: Easy Ways to Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Rooted Samsung
Step 1. Plug in Samsung Device
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on Rooted Samsung
Step 3. Detect the Samsung Device and Scan for Deleted Contacts
Step 4. Selectively Recover Contacts you Want Back

Learn more: http://www.czqsoft.com/useguides/How...-Samsung-Phone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-24-2015, 12:11 AM

I have ever use a professional Samsung Data Recovery to solve this trouble. You can not only recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy, but also recover other lost data data from Samsung Galaxy after factory reset, updating Android, rooting, etc.
Below delivers the steps of using the Samsung Data Recovery to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy in details. All steps can be summarized as 3 parts.

Part1: Connect Samsung phones or tablets with PC
Part2: Start Scanning and Chosse Files to Restore
Part3: Save Recovered Items
Read more: how to recover deleted contacts from rooted Samsung
#3 Old 04-22-2016, 01:55 AM

I think this samsung data recovery tool can be helpful.
Give it a try.

Recover deleted contacts android.

#4 Old 12-26-2017, 11:32 AM

If you trap into the problem of how to recover deleted contacts from samsung phone at the moment, the android data recovery tool can provide the easy way for you to get text messages back without backup, it can support many android devices like samsung, sony, huawei, nokia and more, just need several steps, you can do it by yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page