How to Play MP4 files on Android Phones - Android Fans

#1 Old 08-27-2014, 01:46 AM

Thumbs up How to Play MP4 files on Android Phones

"I've downloaded an MP4 onto my Android SD card. When I go to play it I'm met with 'Sorry, this video cannot be played'. But it is said that MP4s are supposed to be OK on Android phones. Send me you help please"

Although an Android phone is compatible with MP4 video files, it also requires the file to be encoded in the way that is recognized by your particular phone model. Some MP4 videos are not supported to play on your Android due to the failure of reorganization. So, if you want to play an MP4 that is encoded improperly, you need to convert it to the compatible one first. Android Video Converter is the one making this conversion.

Android Video Converter can transfer videos to MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, 3GP, FLV, MGP, etc. with 30X faster conversion speed and no quality loss. Also, it provides optimized default settings for most Android phones, including Samsung, HTC, LG and so on. You can truly believe in this professional program and easily handle this simple-to-use software. Now, follow the easy guide below to transfer MP4 videos files to your Android phones.

How to Covnert MP4 Videos to Android Phones

Step 1. Run the Video Converter on your PC
Step 2. Import MP4 Files to the Program
Step 3. Choose an Android Supported Output Format
Step 4. Convert and Play MP4 Video Files on your Android Phones

Tutorial: How to Play MP4 files on Android Phones

Related Articles:
How to Play AVI on Android Phone
How to Backup Android Contacts to PC with Ease
How to Transfer Contacts from Outlook to Android
How to Install/Export/Uninstall Apps to Android from PC
How to Transfer and Play YouTube FLV on Android
How to Backup and Restore Android Contents
How to Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page