Effective iPhone recovery software to recover lost text messages on iPhone - Android Fans

#1 Old 01-04-2016, 09:53 PM

Effective iPhone recovery software to recover lost text messages on iPhone

Last Friday, when my daughter was playing games on the iPhone, suddenly my iPhone was crashed. When I restart the iPhone, I find some data are lost including the important text messages about my work. I’m feeling worried .I was searching on the various iPhone forums and want to find a powerful
iPhone recovery software. Fortunately, the efficient and easy-to-use data recovery software-iFoneMate which I found on the Google help me solve the problem and get back my lost text messages quickly.

The basic feature I want to share about iFoneMate

1, iFoneMate can recover deleted/lost notes, messages, contacts ,photos, WeChat chat history , call history, WhatsApp data and attachments, Safari bookmarks, calendar and so on from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch easily and quickly.

2, iFoneMate provides user-friendly interface with clean, brief guide to help users complete the whole process within several minutes through three simple steps with simple operation. Not any professional knowledge is needed.

3, Advanced algorithm for fast processing all types of internal data to quickly scan the data on iPhone is offered by iFoneMate

4, iFoneMate supports iPhone data recovery specifically. The users can preview the detailed contents of each data and select the data they want to restore. It will save the precious time of users.

5, all iOS devices including iPhone 6s/6/6plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS, iPad, iPad mini, iPad air and iPod touch 4/5 etc are available through iFoneMate

6, the data recovered through iFoneMate promised to be the original quality

For how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone directly, just follow three steps as below.

First of all, freely download the iFoneMate on http://www.iphone-recoverysoftware.com/ and install it on the computer.

1, the iPhone is to be connected with computer via USB cable link and launch iPhone recovery software. Then the iPhone is to be recognized by iFoneMate by clicking “Accept”. Choose “Recover from iOS devices” mode.

2, start scanning by iFoneMate after clicking “Start” and choosing “Messages” category.

3, when the scanning process is end, choose “see all” or “just show deleted things”. Then the users can preview the text messages in detail and select the ones they want to restore. Click “Recover to PC” to save the text messages on the computer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-19-2016, 12:39 PM

Lots of iPhone user may want to know how to recover lost text messages on iPhone when we delete them by accidently like some instant messages, important photos. This is a common question for iPhone user.
In order to recover more lost messages, please do not operate your iPhone or sync iTunes backup to your iPhone, otherwise the messages will be covered by new messages and can't be restored forever. Then you can use iOS data recovery application to scan your phone and recover all those lost files, just some easy steps.
If you have made a iTunes backup before, you can connect your iPhone to iTunes, you can find the option to restore your iPhone and you are allowed to choose the backup file, then restore your iPhone with iTunes. In this way, all messages will be replaced by the entire backup, so in order to recover part of lost messages, you also can use iPhone recover tool to scan your backup and recover some messages you needed, it is also suitable for iCloud backup.
You can use one of these methods to recover lost messages depending on your situation.
#3 Old 10-29-2018, 02:51 AM

TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery allows you to preview lost and deleted text messages on iPhone. This program is designed to recover lost text messages on iPhone and on a wide range of iOS devices including iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPod touch, etc. It is able to retrieve up to 20 types of data on the iPhone such as photos, videos, contacts, iMessages, mails, reminders, calendars, notes, safari bookmarks, and so on.
At TunesKit 2018 Halloween special event, both registered users and new users, can get a huge 60% off discount. This campaign is timelimited and only lasts two weeks, starting from Oct. 24 to Nov. 07, 2018.

#4 Old 10-29-2018, 05:44 AM

TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful iOS data recovery tool which is capable of restoring lost text messages on iPhone with 3 smart recover modes associated with it, you can either recover them from the iPhone directly or from iTunes, iCloud backup files.
At TunesKit 2018 Halloween special event, both registered users and new users, can get a huge 60% off discount. This campaign is timelimited and only lasts two weeks, starting from Oct. 24 to Nov. 07, 2018.

Last edited by sdfxczr; 10-29-2018 at 05:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page