How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos on HTC Devices - Android Fans

#1 Old 08-07-2014, 01:19 AM

Thumbs up How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos on HTC Devices

I did a stupid thing... Yesterday I took a picture with my HTC but I didn’t like it so I want to delete it. However, I accidentally deleted all my photos and videos. I don’t know what’s matter of me. Anyway, is there anyone can help me to recover them? Those photos and videos contains big value for me. I cannot lose them...

Sorry to hear that. But, here is a good news. I heard that Android Data Recovery is an appreciated tool for data recovery. Really, I think you can have a try to recover deleted photos, videos on HTC device. That is something I want to share with you. Hope you can get your photos and videos soon.

Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos on HTC

Step 1. Connect your HTC to computer
First of all, install and run the program on your computer. After that, you will be asked to connect your phone to computer.

Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your device
In this step, you need to check and make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your HTC. If not, please follow the settings here:
Settings < Applications< Development options < USB debugging

Step 3. Analyze and scan your HTC for lost photos and videos
After the debugging, your device can be identified by the program now. You can move on and click “start” on the window appearing on your computer for the program to analyze your phone.

The analysis won’t cost you much time. After that, it will automatically start scanning.

Step 4. Recover lost photos, videos from HTC
At the last step, the scan report will be completed on your computer. You can check “Gallery”, “Videos” and preview all your photos on the right side. Mark those you want and click “Recover” to preserve them on your computer.

Just 4 steps, then your lost photos and videos can be restored from HTC. Thanks to Android Data Recovery, your trouble is removed.

Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos on HTC Devices

Related Articles:

Samsung Galaxy S II photo recovery to retrieve deleted photo on Windows / Mac OS X
How to recover deleted photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy Camera
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Photo Recovery, retrieve Galaxy Note 2 deleted or lost pictures
Galaxy S4 microSD card Recovery, Recover deleted photos from Galaxy S4 microSD card
Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery, recover Samsung Galaxy contacts
Galaxy Recovery for Mac, recover lost photo / video from Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 on Mac
How to Recover Galaxy S4 Photos and Videos to Mac OS X (Mavericks included)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page