How Can I Transfer Contacts and Messages from BlackBerry to iPhone - Android Fans

#1 Old 05-07-2014, 01:47 AM

How Can I Transfer Contacts and Messages from BlackBerry to iPhone

Because almost all of my colleagues are using the iPhone, I would like to have one. Finally, I bought one, but I do not know how to transfer my contacts iPhone and Blackberry text message. There are a lot of information and contacts to me. I have installed and tried many so-called useful applications, but they do not work. Finally, I got this phone transfer procedures, it helped me contacts and SMS transfer efficiency.

BlackBerry to iPhone Transfer, the one-click phone transfer tool lets you copy contacts, SMS and more between BlackBerry, Android, Symbian and iOS devices, and backup and restore phone data effortlessly. So that you can easily transfer contacts and messages from your BlackBerry to iPhone with this powerful transfer tool.

Step 1. Backup your BlackBerry info with BlackBerry Desktop Software
First of all, install the BlackBerry Desktop Software on the computer. Launch it and connect your BlackBerry to the computer via cables. When your Blackberry is detected and shown in the window, click Back Up to backup your data to computer.

Step 2. Connect your iPhone to the computer
After installing Phone Trans, run the application. Make sure iTunes has been installed correctly on the computer to guarantee Phone Transfer smooth running. In the primary window, click Restore to move on.

Step 3. Copy contacts and SMS to your iPhone
Connect your iPhone to the computer and then it will be recognized by Phone Trans. Tick the contacts and SMS, and then click Start Copy to copy contacts and SMS to your iPhone.

You can read more transfer tutorials from:http://recovery-android-transfer.blogspot.com/

Last edited by youzune; 05-07-2014 at 01:52 AM. Reason: change some info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-07-2014, 03:10 AM

Android Contacts to iPhone transfer

[FONT="&#23435][b]Android to iPhone Transfer[/b provides a safe and reliable transfer for almost any Android phones to sync contacts to iPhone just with few simple steps. Simple speaking, with the help of this program, you can easily transfer contacts from your Android phone like Motolora, Samsung, HTC, etc. to iPhone 5S/5C/4S/4 in few clicks.

Related Articles:

How to Transfer Data from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy
How to Copy Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy
How to Sync Contacts from Motolora to iPhone
How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Android Phone
[/FONT]

Last edited by zlhdglad; 05-07-2014 at 03:18 AM.
#3 Old 09-11-2015, 07:30 AM

How to Transfer BlackBerry Contacts and Messages to iPhone

BlackBerry was once a leading brand in the smartphone market, but as the iPhone, Android and other brands of smartphones becoming more and more popular, the BlackBerry's market share gradually reduce. Bought a new iPhone to replace your BlackBerry? Wheather are you troubling about how to transfer large amounts of contacts and SMS from BlackBerry to your iPhone? If we have a very good idea to help you easily transfer your data, will you try?

Phone to Phone Transfer is the easy-to-use data transfer software between phones, which is the world's only solution to transfer BlackBerry SMS to iPhone at present, as well as transfering contacts. What's more, the program applys to iPhone 5/4S/3GS/4, iPhone 6s/6/plus/5S/5C, and support BlackBerry that run OS 7.1 and earlier.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page