When you want to buy a new Android phone to replace your old Windows phone like Nokia, Google and so on, many users will choose the Samsung, if you ask which Samsung mobile phone model is better, I believe many people have been took notice of the latest Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Obviously, if you browse related to Samsung’s forum or blog, you can easily find the relevant questions as follows:
* How to transfer contacts from HTC Lumia Phone to Samsung Galaxy S6?
* How can I sync my data from Nokia Lumia 520 to Samsung Galaxy S6?
* Is it possible to switch iPhone contacts to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
* Is there any ways to directly copy my phone number from WinPhone to Galaxy S6?
* Can the transfer tools in the market sync contacts from my WinPhone to Galaxy S6?
* Can I directly transfer contacts between WinPhone and Samsung?
* And so on…
Although the Windows phone and Samsung are running different OS, but there isn't no ways to transfer contacts from Windows phone to Samsung
. Please keep reading the following introduction.
Mobile Transfer or Mobile Transfer for Mac which is also named Phone to Phone Transfer, supporting to exchange data from most Windows phones, including Lumia 950/920/800 running windows 10. Thus, the contacts can be moved easily between Windows phone and Samsung device, as well as photos, videos and music. As for contacts, you can transfer not only the name and the number, but also the e-mail, address and more details which you have inputed on your Lumia phone.
How to Transfer Contacts From Windows Phone to Samsung
Step 1. Install the program and run it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect both of your Windows phone and Samsung to PC.
Step 3. Backup your contacts from WinPhone to OneDrive.
Step 4. Login your OneDrive to extract your contacts from backup
Step 5. Transfer contacts to your Samsung device.
Read more relevant transfer solutions from:
How to transfer photos videos music from Windows phone to Samsung