How to recover deleted contacts from Android phone ? - Android Fans

#1 Old 07-11-2014, 04:13 AM

Thumbs up How to recover deleted contacts from Android phone ?

I want to recover deleted contacts from my mobile for a particular number. All the contacts are deleted instantly and no threads were present on my mobile so I need to recover every contacts individually.

Your experience is so similar with mine! I ever deleted a contacts sent by my GF, which is so meaningful for me. I was so regretful, then I was crazy to find solution to recover this contacts from my phone. At last, I got a recommedation from a Android forum, it said that Android data recovery software for Android can recover deleted contacts from Android phone, so I tried to download and use it. Awesome! It recover the contacts! You can have a try:
Follow the steps below to recover the deleted contacts from android phone. Have a try.

1 Connect your Android phone and enable USB debugging
2 Analyze your Android phone
After the USB debugging, reconnect your phone if you are asked to disconnect it during the setting. Then can see the window below. Here you need to bear in mind that your phone's battery is more than 20% charged, and then you can click "Start" to let the program analyze your Android phone.

3 Scan your Android for deleted contacts
4 Preview and recover contacts from Android

You can preview the contacts that can find from it.

Related Articles:
How to recover lost contacts from android
How to recover lost data from android
How to recover lost messages from android
How to recover lost Photos from android
How to transfer data from Android to Samsung Galaxy S5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-30-2015, 09:19 AM

recover deleted contacts from Android phone

I personally recommend using Android Data Recovery, this softwares helps you to recover deleted all data from android phone and tablet no matter what problems with your phone, it supports retrieving messages, photos, contacts, call and more. You should know that you have to stop to use phone after losing data lest they will be overwritten.
#3 Old 03-24-2016, 03:40 AM

You can get a professional android data recovery tool to restore contacts, and many other data like sms, photos, music, memos all can be recovered.

How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Android Phone.

Last edited by Annie Chow; 03-24-2016 at 03:43 AM.

#4 Old 04-27-2016, 09:22 PM

Thumbs up One click Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone

As a professional recovery tool, Android Data Recovery makes it absolutely easy to restore your Android phone numbers. Just a few steps, it can quickly scan your Deleted contacts, including numbers, Email, addresses, names onto your computer. What's more, other file types can also be retrieved. The program supports almost all Android devices, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei and so on up to 6000+ devices.

Read more:

Restore Deleted Contacts from S7 Edge

How to Fix A Bricked Android Phone

Last edited by i0305483tuopian; 04-27-2016 at 09:29 PM. Reason: change some data
#5 Old 12-25-2017, 09:10 AM

After you suffer from severe android phone contacts loss, the android data recovery tool can help you to scan your phone internal memory and recover deleted contacts from android effortlessly.
recover whatsApp chat history on android[/url]
how to recover deleted call logs on android

Last edited by Leniten11; 12-25-2017 at 09:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page