How to Transfer All Data from HTC iPhone 7/7 Plud/SE - Android Fans

#1 Old 04-28-2016, 04:21 AM

Thumbs up How to Transfer All Data from HTC iPhone 7/7 Plud/SE

"I bought a new iPhone SE, I don't want to use the Android phone any more, but how can I transfer all my data like contacts, SMS, call logs, notes and more from my HTC one M8 to iPhone 7?"

We strongly recommend you to use a professional HTC to iPhone transfer tool - Mobile Transfer.

One click to transfer all you data from any HTC phone to any iPhone devices.

Changing phones? Make it an easy transition with Mobile Transfer (fully compatibles with iOS 9/10, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Windows Phone 8.0/8.1/10). You can transfer over all of your data – including contacts, text messages, calendar, notes, call history, photos, music, videos and apps – with no risk or loss of quality.

Whether you're upgrading phones, switching to a different device or changing carriers, only some cell phone companies might help you transfer your contacts – but what about everything else? With Mobile Transfer, you don't need to leave any of your data behind with your previous provider or device. Take it all with you in three easy steps.

Three Simple Steps to Transfer All Data from HTC to iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE

Step 1. Install and launch the transfer program on your computer.

Step 2. Connect both of your HTC and iPhone to the same computer.

Step 3. Transfer all the selected content from your old HTC phone to new iPhone with a click.

More Features:

Compatible with a variety of operating systems include Android, Symbian (Nokia), BlackBerry, Windows, Lumia and all iPhone models.

Support different kinds of network: such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile or the others.

Permanently Erase Your Old Android Phone Data: Erase existing data & Erase deleted data, and settings.

More Contents:

Sync WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to S7 edge

Sync WhatsApp Messages from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7

Last edited by MobileTransfer1; 04-28-2016 at 04:22 AM. Reason: change some data
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
sync all data from htc to iphone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page