Android Fans

Android Fans (https://www.androidfans.com/forum/)
-   Apple iPhone 5 (https://www.androidfans.com/forum/337-apple-iphone-5/)
-   -   How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhone? (https://www.androidfans.com/forum/337-apple-iphone-5/75578-how-permanently-delete-photos-iphone.html)

jisson 05-22-2014 04:15 AM

How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhone?

I want to resell my old iPhone 4S then purchase a new iPhone 5S, but many photos stored on my iPhone 4S before selling the old iPhone, I want to wipe all photos and other personal data from iPhone permanently, in order to protecting all person information for me.
How can i Permanently Delete Photos from iPhone before selling?

But i found that a girl wanted to buy a new iPhone 5s after she resell her old iPhone 4s to a man in Losangeles.Before this,the girl have deleted all the information with general method on old iPhone 4s,including sms messages,songs,contacts,call history,photos,videos,etc.After all the trouble things finished,the girl have transfer all the data from computer to iPhone 5s with ios data transfer tool,but unfortunate thing happened a month later,she found that a lot of photos have being released on the internet facebook which she have deleted on her old iPhone 4s before.That's too bad,and i do not want this happened to me.

So,do you want to delete photos and more on iPhone permanently?
Before sell or recycle your old iPhone, or give it to your parents or friends,please remember deleting all data on your iPhone permanently,maybe lots of photos stored on your iPhone,you must to wipe all iPhone photos permanently before selling it.
Here,i will share you an iOS data Eraser software.This iOS Data Eraser also can help you permanently wipe contacts, text messages, videos, and other files from iPhone without recovering. So that you can dispose of your old iPhone without fear of personal information leakage.Let's teach you how to wipe photos from iPhone permanently.

http://www.recover-iphone-android.co...2119880010.jpg

You can delete all data on iPhone 5S/5/4S/4 follow next easy guide by yourself.
Step1 :Run the program and connect your iPhone to computer
Step2 :Choose a type of data erasing
Step3 :Begin to permanently delete all photos on your iPhone

After finishing wipe photos o your iPhone, you can transfer the useful data that you've backed up previously to your iPhone with this iPhone data manager tool.

The detailed operation steps from:
* How to Delete iPhone Data Permanently Before Selling
* How to Delete Messages from iPhone
* How to Delete Contacts from iPhone
* How to Delete Apps on iPhone
* How to delete Call History on iPhone Permanently

tennyone 05-22-2014 04:33 AM

Looking for a simple but reliable and safe way to permanent delete photos from iPhone? There is much software for erasing iPhone data on the market, here I recommend iPhone Data Eraser for you, which specializes in deleting data of iPhone permanently without any chances to recover those deleted data. You can delete the entire data of your iPhone with ease.
When you want to delete photos from iPhone, you can apply iPhone Data Eraser to offload all your stored photos as well as messages, contacts, videos, voicemails and so forth.

In addition, the iPhone Data Eraser is designed to delete data stored in iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS and iPad, iPod touch, it's function is powerful and you are certain to get an amazing result.

Related Tutorials:

Any way to delete all photos from iPhone permanently

How to Delete Contacts from iPhone Permanently

You can read more realated tutorials from: http://www.delete-iphone-messages.blogspot.com/

joanwalker 05-22-2014 05:38 AM

Try iPhone Data Eraser tool

fayour1 09-26-2015 10:54 AM

iPhone data eraser writes random data over the old ones so as to delete iPhone data permanently. The kinds of iDevice that it supports include iPhone 6 Plus/6/5/s/5c/5, iPad, iPod touch 5 and so forth. You can erase up to 28 types of files-messages, call history, contacts, to name a few.

how to delete iPhone data before selling

Supported Devices:
how to delete songs from iPhone
iPhone - iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
iPad - iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad with Retina Display, iPad mini
iPod - iPod touch 4, iPod touch 5

File Types Supported to Erase:

Contact Message Call History Calendar Email Note
Reminder iTunes DB App (and generated data) System setting Apple ID Photo
Video Voice memo Keyboard Cache Safari Bookmark Passbook And more
how to delete app on iPhone
how to delete contacts on iPhone

youzune 12-23-2015 05:34 AM

permanent erase photos from iPhone before selling

I recommend you this iPhone Photo Eraser tool-iPhone Data Eraser,which can help you delete all photos from iPhone permanently to clear up some space.the iPhone Data Eraser allows you wipe all pictures from iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.It is very easy to used to erase photos from your iPhone in a few minutes. This iOS Data Eraser also can help you permanently wipe contacts, text messages, videos, and other files from iPhone without recovering. So that you can dispose of your old iPhone without fear of personal information leakage.

Read more from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_5u...ature=youtu.be

zedd 03-07-2016 04:08 AM

Fortunately, removing iPhone files is so simple that there're many ways on how to delete iPhone data for you to choose from. Read on and pick any one that you're comfortable with.Here is the details about delete photos from iPhone permanentlyYou can read this simple process and do it for your own,then you can find that isn’t an difficult subject as you think.

Read more:Erase messages from iPhone without restoring

How to wipe iPhone contacts permanently

atheompson 05-30-2016 11:54 PM

When you change resell iPhone or give it away, The first thing want to delete all photos permanently,even the professional data can not be restore them again once they are deleted by iPhone Data Eraser. Since the deleted data can not be recovered again, you should make a backup of your iPhone data, for the sake of restoring any of them in the future.Here,we recommend you use this Phone Data Transfer tool,whcih allows you backup everything from iPhone to computer,or transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone directly.

The iPhone Data Eraser tool allows you erase photos from iPhone 6,iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPad, you can use this iOS Data Eraser to wipe all Photos from your iOS device.What’s more, you can also wipe the other data on iPhone,Such as Messages, Call History, Facetime, Contacts, Mail, Calendar, Reminders, Notes, Voice Memos, Safari Bookmarks,ect.Now please free download the ios data eraser software and have a try!

You can also try this software:
Recover whatsapp photos from iphone
Extract whatsapp messages from itunes backup