How to Delete Apps on iPhone - Android Fans

#1 Old 05-16-2014, 07:22 AM

Thumbs up How to Delete Apps on iPhone

How to Delete Apps on iPhone
How do I completely uninstall apps from my iPhone 5S/5/4/4S/3GS?

How can I delete my Apps I've downloaded onto my iPhone.My iPhone is running out of room to download any Apps or have any more files/music onto it.

To delete apps normally, you simple tap and hold an app until they all begin shaking and then tap the icon on the app you want to delete. However, the icon doesn't appear on Game Center using this technique. The question is, then: How do you delete the Game Apps from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?

Unfortunately for those who want to delete it, the answer is that you don't (or don't do so easily).
Here is an easy way to erase all your apps and apps data on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch completely.
Apple doesn't allow users to delete the Apps it pre-loads on the iOS. Other Apps that can't be delete include the iTunes Store, App Store, Calculator, Clock, and Stocks Apps. So, in most cases, the best thing to deleted Apps on iPhone completely is Third party tools which is iPhone Data Eraser.

iPhone Data Eraser can not only deleted your Apps on iPhone,but also erase all data before you selling IOS device, only the data erase all to protect personal privacy, iPhone data has been the tool to erase can not use the recovery software for data recovery, all in the erase before the best data backup main.

> Permanently erase content from your iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPod Touch 4/5, iPad 1/2/Mini/Air, etc
> Works with all iOS Devices - Jailbroken iPhone friendly and also compatible with carrier-locked iPhones

File Types Supported to Erase:
Contact, Message, Call History, Calendar, Email, Note, Reminder, iTunes DB, App (and generated data), System setting, Apple ID, Photo, Video, Voice memo, Keyboard Cache, Safari Bookmark, Passbook, and more

Resource reference:

How to delete Apps on iPhone?
How to deleted data on iPhone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-19-2014, 11:43 AM

I have shared this iPhone Data Eraser to my friends,they are so exciting.
#3 Old 05-22-2014, 05:40 AM

This is a nice app, It helps us to remove or delete application from our iOS device. I use it to remove virus infected application.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page