How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer - Android Fans

#1 Old 01-12-2015, 02:35 PM

Thumbs up How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer

I've taken a large quantity of videos with my iPhone which makes my iPhone almost run out of free space. Can I transfer all these videos to computer? I don't want to transfer them via iTunes for it would erase them. Is there any better suggestion to achieve the goal?

Without a doubt, there is more than one way to sync videos from iPhone to PC without losing them. You can use the iCloud Photo Stream feature, however this does not currently transfer video files, requiring them to be transferred directly over USB. In other case, you grabbed videos from other sources, but not via iTunes, you've to transfer them to computer. In that situation, you should try to use iPhone Transfer.

iPhone Transfer is the specific tool that capable to copy iPhone video to computer. It's easy-to-use to transfer videos within a few steps even you've never used it before. The following guide will guide you on how to transfer videos from iPhone to computer.

Step 1 Install iPhone Transfer on your computer
Step 2 Connect iPhone to computer
Step 3 Transfer videos from iPhone to computer

Tutorial: http://czqsoft.com/useguides/How-to-...ne-to-Computer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-29-2016, 04:15 AM

I'd like to recommend a tool for you,
have a look at this guide,
how to transfer videos from iphone to computer,

you can follow it to transfer other data, too.

transfer photos from iphone to computer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
iphone videos to computer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page