How to Recover iPhone Contacts, Restore Contacts on iPhone - Android Fans

#1 Old 12-27-2014, 04:45 AM

Thumbs up How to Recover iPhone Contacts, Restore Contacts on iPhone

I buy a new iPhone 5S last week, I am importing contacts from SIM card to the iPhone 5, all those contacts including my new friends and new business partners. Last night, I update my iPhone 5 to iOS 7 system, but after ios 7 upgrade, all of my important contacts were lost. I want to know how to recover lost contacts from iPhone? In addition, if I accident deleted contacts on iPhone, are there any way to recover iPhone 5S contacts when I deleted them.

You may "Clean Recent" call logs by mistake on your iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s and lost all your call history. Sometime, you may have to restore your iPhone 4 due to some reason and all your call history was erased. In these cases, it doesn't mean your contact deleted, you can still recover contacts from iphone after you accidentally deleted or lost them somehow.

Here are two easy methods to get your deleted or lost contacts back from iPhone:
One. Recover contacts from iPhone yourself via iTune:
1. Connect your phone with iTune on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishs, your contacts are back to your iPhone

Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your contacts on iTunes.

Two. Restore contacts from iPhone by using third party iPhone contact recovery software
If you have no backup for your contacts, you can download iPhone contacts recovery software in order to overcome the problem and restore iPhone contacts loss. Still you have not recovered lost contact from iPhone, some on-line applications also available which can be helpful in restoring precious contact details, probably will be able to find the solution to some extent.

If you require an exact solution to the given issue download software from http://www.recovery-iphone.com/ , use software and recover contacts from iPhone.

With the help of iPhone Data Recovery you can also do the following:
* Get contacts back from iPhone automatically within a few minutes
* Retrieve all lost or deleted contacts, SMS messages, pictures, notes, etc. from iPhone 5, 4S, 4 and 3GS
* No need of manual configuration or specific technology and skill

You can easily switch your iPhone 5S to iPhone 5/4 and iPhone 4s without the loss of your important contacts, You can easily upgrade your firmware without fear contact loss and it is compatible with Windows as well as Mac.

Resource from:

How to Recover iPhone 5S Contacts

The best way to recover contacts on iPhone 5

How to recover SMS from iPhone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-03-2015, 05:54 AM

To recover lost Mac & iPhone data is not that difficult. There are two effective methods that you can apply to get back those valuable files, depending on what resources you have on hand (whether you have iTunes backup or a good recovery software).

Method 1: Recover lost data on iPhone using iTunes backup
If you have backed up your phone through iTunes after saving the contacts on your iPhone before syncing it, then you can use iTunes to rrecover iPhone contacts. Here's how:

Step 1 – Choose an iTunes backup file of your device to scan, and click Scan. The process will extract the content from your phone backup file.

Step 2 – Once the scan is finished, the screen will display the entire backup content extracted. Find your contactss — in .mpeg format typically — and click Recover to recover deleted contacts on iPhone.

Method 2: No backup? Just use a third party iPhone data recovery tool to recover lost data on iPhone
Tips: To avoiding lost contacts on your iPhone,you must to back up your iPhone contacts to computer,so that you never lost iPhone contacts.
#3 Old 12-18-2018, 10:40 AM

If you want to get back deleted files from iPhone, you can recover and export all data recovered by iPhone Data Recovery software to your Mac or Windows computer. The steps are easy to follow and operate. The program can enter can scan your device directly.
As we know, users can sync data from iTunes or iCloud backup file, but only can sync all the data. iPhone Data Recovery pro can help you selectively recover and export lost data from iTunes and iCloud. You can preview them before recovery, and choose the data which you want to get back.

#4 Old 12-18-2018, 10:58 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
recover iphone contacts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page