How to Restore Contacts from iPhone - Android Fans

#1 Old 08-01-2014, 03:57 PM

Thumbs up How to Restore Contacts from iPhone

Is it possible to recover lost contacts on iPhone?

If you Google around, you may find that the problem of restoring lost contacts seems to impact a lot of iPhone users, for example:

"iPhone 4: lost contacts! After restoring my iPhone, the contacts just disappeared!"

"I just had the same issue. Apps on my iPhone 4S were crashing as soon as I opened them. So I restarted my iPhone and only to find all my contacts deleted!"

"Same problem happened to my iPhone 5: I just realized the contact loss after an unintentional deletion…"

"When I tried to sync my iPhone 5S contacts to the iTunes/iCloud backup, I just found myself losing a few contacts."

"I lost my contacts because my iPhone was stolen. I synced my iPhone to iTunes constantly on my computer. But I could not afford another iPhone now. I don't know whether it is possible to recover contacts without iPhone."

Cases like that continue to annoy more and more iPhone users since more people are using iPhone nowadays. And losing iPhone contacts will ruin your work as well as your life. So you may wonder whether there is a way to restore your iPhone contacts. Fortunately, the answer is "Yes". And we are introducing two ways here to help you restore contacts from iPhone easily with iPhone Data Recovery.

iPhone Data Recovery is a convenient and efficient data recovery program which can scan your lost contacts quickly to recover them. Besides restoring iPhone contacts, it can also recover other data files, such as messages, photos, videos, notes, calendars, call history, bookmarks, etc from iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. Now follow the steps below to begin restoring your lost iPhone contacts.

Part 1: Recover Lost Contacts Directly from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS
Part 2: Recover iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup

Tutorial: How to Restore Contacts from iPhone

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-11-2018, 11:04 AM

I have ever accidentally deleted the iPhone's data, and I use iPhone Data Recovery software to regain contacts on iPhone. It is risk-free and you can have a try. Offer a preview function to preview your iPhone lost files before recovery. You can check details of all recoverable data on your iPhone or backup file, like Messages, Call Logs, Notes, Reminders, Calendar, and more.
#3 Old 12-18-2018, 10:38 AM

You still have a change to get back your lost data from iPhone. Before deleted data overwritten by the new data, you can use iPhone Data Recovery software to directly scan and recover contacts from iPhone.
The program supports you preview backup files before restoring them. Besides recover from iPhone directly, you can recover lost data from your iTunes backup and iCloud backup file.
how to restore call history from iPhone

Last edited by xuzen21; 12-18-2018 at 10:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
restore iphone contacts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page