1. I have deleted some contacts on my Samsung galaxy s4, is it possible to recover them free? - Heward
2. How do you restore samsung galaxy s3?
So I rebooted my phone with out a bakup and now I lost everything...eg contacts..pics..videos is there a way that I can set it back to how it was - Lisa
3. How to recover deleted contacts on samsung galaxy s? I deleted a contact in error and it is gone to contacts lists how do i get it back on galaxy s4 - Krisk
If want to recover deleted contacts on Samsung Galaxy S
, we need a third-party tool to help you, Android Data Recovery
, which can help us to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents files.
To get started, install and run the program on your computer, and then you'll see the primary window below.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S to the computer (enable USB debugging)
Before connecting your phone to the computer, you can check the USB debugging first (you need to enable USB debugging before the scan). Follow the way below to do it:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
After doing it, connect your phone to the computer and move to the next step to scan it.
Step 2. Scan your Samsung Galaxy S for deleted contacts
Now, the program will appear as follows. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your Samsung Galaxy S before the scan. It's necessary and won't do anything harmful to your data or device.
Then when the program shows you the window below, you need to turn to your device, and click "Allow" to enable the Superuser Request, and then click "Start" on the window. Remember not to disconnect your phone during the whole process.
Step 3. Preview and recovery contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/3
The scan will take you a while. After it, you can preview all recoverable contacts in the category of "Contacts" on the left side of the window below. Check every contact one by one. Mark those you need and click "Recover" to save them on your PC. You can save them in the formats of CSV, VCF and HTML.
Note: Contacts shown in the scan result contains recently deleted ones and those on your phone right now. If you don't want all of them, you can selectively check those you want or separate them by using the button: Only display deleted items.
What's more, you can use Android Transfer
to import the contacts to your device, if you have such a need.
Tags: Samsung Galaxy S contacts Recovery
, recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S
, Recover deleted contacts on Samsung S4
1. Samsung Galaxy S Text Messages Recovery
2. Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S
3. iPhone Notes Recovery
4. iPhone SMS Recovery
5. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
6. Transfer iPhone to Mac