How to Recover Contacts SMS Photos Videos from Samsung Galaxy - Android Fans

#1 Old 05-07-2014, 11:04 PM

How to Recover Contacts SMS Photos Videos from Samsung Galaxy

Samsung Galaxy Recovery hep you recover all lost files from Samsung Galaxy phone and tablets, including the lastest Samsung Galaxy S5.

My friend ake me a question: Samsung Galaxy Note or Samsung Galaxy S default information is stored in this machine or SIM card? I want to restore the deleted text messages of the first three months from my Samsung Galaxy,after I restoring factory settings,all of my Contacts and text messages all lost,I need to recover Contacts&SMS from Samsung Galaxy, are there any way to restore Contacts SMS Photos Video from Samsung Galaxy devices?

I have ever use Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android,This Android Data Recovery is a comprehensive program for you to fulfill the Galaxy data recovery process. It enables you to recover lost or deleted files from Galaxy family devices with ease, including messages, contacts, photos and video. What’s even better, you can get a trial version to check and preview your lost files before recovery.

First, download a reliable Samsung Galaxy recovery software tool: Data Recovery for Android. This software allows you to recover contacts, messages, photos and video from Samsung Galaxy devices, as well as any other Android phone and tablets.

Step1. Install and launch the Data Recovery for Android, the connect your Samsung device to Computer with an USB cable.

Step2. Begin to analyzing the data on your device
After you get the USB debugging down, the program begins to connect your device. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your device.

Step3. Ready to scan the data on your Samsung device.

Step4. Preview and selectively recover the data you want from Samsung Galaxy device.
You can Recover Android Phone lost Contacts,SMS, Photos,Videos, Call Logs, and so on.

Full use guides tell you How to Recover Contacts SMS Photos Video from Samsung Galaxy and any other Android devices, you can read more from:
http://recovery-android-transfer.blogspot.com/

Tips.1: Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android also support recover SMS, Contact, Video, Photo and more from other Android devices, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, Google, Acer, ect.

Tips.2:You also can use Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android to scan and recover lost data from Android SD card inside your Android devices.

Related Tutorials:

How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung
How to Recovery Lost Contacts from Motolora
How to Recover Lost Data from HTC One
How to Backup Android Data to PC
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung

Last edited by tennyone; 05-07-2014 at 11:07 PM. Reason: change something wrong
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-08-2014, 11:38 PM

One Click to Restore Deleted Data from Android

Accidentally or Mistakenly deleted text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S4/S3, Note 3/2/1? No need to worry now! Android Data Recovery, a reliable and professionsl data recovery tool for Android, enable you recover lost or deleted messages (SMS), contacts, photos and video from Android devices, inclucing Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony and so on.

Key Features of the Android Data Recovery:
-> Scan lost contacts, messages, photos, video and more on Android automatically
-> Support Android devices from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola and so on
-> Save data from deleting, resetting, flashing ROM, rooting, etc
-> Works with the New Samsung Galaxy S5, Sony Xperia Z2, HTC One M8 and more

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung

How to Restore Deleted Messages from Samsung

How to Retrieve Deleted Video from Samsung

How to Recover Photos from Samsung

Last edited by tennyone; 06-08-2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: add some data
#3 Old 06-23-2014, 06:29 AM

Please don’t worry first, it’s of course not. Samsung Messages Recovery is your SMS saviour that can retrieve all lost text messages from your Samsung phones (includes Samsung Galaxy S3/S4) with its professional yet powerful repair program. No matter they are lost because of accidently deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., recover all of them with just a click now.
how to recover deleted contacts on Samsung galaxy
Restore lost messages from Android phone

#4 Old 07-21-2014, 10:43 PM

iStonsoft android data recovery which allows you to directly scan your Samsung device and recover deleted contacts from it, as well as messages, photos and video.
This program applies to all currently popular Samsung Galaxy smartphones:
Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Epic, Samsung Galaxy Grand
How to restore samsung lost contacts
How to recover photos from samsung phone
#5 Old 10-02-2014, 09:29 AM

Hi,my friend in NewYork have told me that an useful Samsung mobile phone data software can solve this problem easily.And i remember the download link of this powerful software:
http://www.ipadconverter-mac.com/android-data-recovery/
Hope that helps
#6 Old 01-13-2015, 07:48 AM

Here I'd like to recommend this Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android. A powerful gospel for all the Android users to get back their lost data with ease. With it, you'll have the ability to recover any types of files on your phone like text messages, contacts, apps, photos, video, etc. from your Android cell phones. With several simple clicks, your lost data come back to your life.

way to get back the deleted Samsung contacts?
Tips to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Phones
#7 Old 04-06-2015, 03:04 AM

Deleted pics from Samsung Galaxy are recoverable with Android Data Recovery. But you need to follow special steps as droid phone`s memory is not accessible easily. You`d better follow a step by step tutorial so that you do not worry about how to enable internal memory into mass storage access and read the storage space bit by bit. Here`s a good Samsung picture recovery guide:
How to Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy
I had success getting back deleted photos with the Samsung phone pic recovery guide, it`s easy to follow and works well. hope that it helps you too.
To recover iPhone photos, read more: http://www.recovery-iphone.com/
#8 Old 12-14-2015, 06:05 AM

There must be an useful method to solve this problem for you with the third-party Android Data Recovery software tool we highly recommended. You can easily recover Text Messages from Samsung on with Samsung Data Recovery. Restore Data from Samsung phone has become a very frequent question faced by quite a lot Samsung users, if you are one of them, congratulations! It is100% safe and no personal information leaking.

Learn more:
Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Phone
The way toRecover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S6
#9 Old 12-16-2015, 03:01 AM

Well, there are many android data recovery app could help, if you want to recover data from Samsung phone,and I think this Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery really works great, this data recovery program allows you recover lost sms, contacts, photos, videos, etc from Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3,ect, have a try!
how to recover deleted contacts from samsung galaxy S5
How to recover deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S6

Last edited by longqind; 12-16-2015 at 03:03 AM.
#10 Old 06-13-2016, 07:38 AM

Galaxy Data Recovery and Galaxy Recovery for Mac can helps to restore your lost and deleted data including contacts, messaging, photos, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chats and more on any Samsung smartphones and tablets directly, and get back your lost data from your SD card with a click.

Read more:
Recover Photos Videos from Galaxy S6 Edge
Recover Contacts Messages on Galaxy S6 Edge

Last edited by kobeey; 06-13-2016 at 07:41 AM. Reason: add more data
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page