Undelete SMS Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android Fans
 1Likes

#1 Old 03-12-2014, 03:57 AM

Thumbs up Undelete SMS Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S4

Do you want to recover text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S4? This video offers you an easy way to retrieve deleted SMS text messages from Samsung Galaxy S4 ( GT-I9500, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9505G, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SCH-I545, SGH-I337M ) in 3 steps.

Watch Video:
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=n034CCbiHVc
Dr.Fone for Android
> Directly recover deleted SMS text messages & contacts
> Regain lost & deleted photos and video with original quality
> Save data from deleting, resetting, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
> Support phones & tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola and so on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-13-2014, 07:02 AM

It is possible to directly recover deleted text messages for Samsung Galaxy, but you should make sure you have backup files somewhere.
1. Google account, if you have a google account for your android phone and open the automatically sync, you can try to recover from google account.
2. Offical PC software, generally speaking, an android phone need to upgrade in computer via a official PC software, such as Samsung PC studio, and this applicaiton have a automatically backup function, when you connect the phone to computer and launch the application, it will make a backup for your phone data, thus you can try to find the backup from PC studio.
3. 3rd-party android assistant - Android Data Recovery, which is similar with PC studio, and it is more convenient, and the backup is more obvious.

Tips: Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Phones, Recover Deleted Photos from Android phone
#3 Old 06-23-2014, 06:22 AM

When deleted messages, deleted from android, the os removes the pointer to the files from the file allocation table and flags the deleted files as no longer needed. in order to recover the deleted messages, contacts, you need to avoid writing data to the card or internal storage, plug in your device and set the usb setting as mass storage so that both the sd card and built-in storage should be recognized and mounted as removable drive, scan the drive, then recover the deleted messages from android.

Recover lost messages from Android phone
restore deleted contacts on Android

#4 Old 07-22-2015, 12:51 AM

In fact, it is possible to undelete text messages from Samsung Galaxy S4, after the trouble I searched for solution for text messages recovery on the web. Finally, I learned that I can use an software called FonePaw Android Data Recovery software to get back deleted data from Android phone. You can search for this app in Google.

Last edited by madelynangus; 07-22-2015 at 12:59 AM.
#5 Old 08-03-2015, 03:23 AM

Actually, parts of text messages are still stored in database as another format when you lost or accidentally delete your messages. You can try to use Android SMS Recovery to undelete SMS text messages from Samsung Galaxy S4. The program is able to directly scan your device and recover your lost messages.
#6 Old 10-16-2015, 04:14 AM

Recently, Samsung becomes more popular as it is more smarter. Samsung provides powerful messages feature. At the same time, people don’t know what to do when they accidentally delete an important text message containing phone number, reminder, address or financial details that they need later on, or lose some important messages due to some reasons. Actually, the messages are not immediately deleted from the SIM card or memory once they are deleted, so it is possible to recover them with some Android recovery tools.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery tool is pretty easy to use and it can recover the delete text messages from Samsung galaxy phones and tabs efficiently. The programs can also recover other kinds of deleted data such as contacts, videos, pictures etc.

Free download a trial version here:

Last edited by youzune; 10-16-2015 at 04:21 AM. Reason: add some info and image
#7 Old 11-24-2015, 01:08 AM

I have ever success get back my Samsung lost data in two ways:
1.If you have Google Account, some data are probably synced with your Google Account. You can log in your google account to find them out.
2.If the methods above cannot help you work it out. You may have to try to use some third-party Samsung SMS Recovery tool, which allows users recover deleted text messages from Samsung.

#8 Old 12-14-2015, 06:06 AM

It is easy to recover text messages, contacts from Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6 smart phone, but now you had better use your phone as less as possible, or your data in the phone can't be recovered. And then you need to use Android Data Recovery software. I ever use the program to
recover text message from Samsung Phone
, you can have a try.
Read more:

How to Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Phone
#9 Old 12-16-2015, 03:04 AM

But you should not use your phone to send or receive messages now because at present there's no known way to extract deleted messages that have been overwritten. There are plenty of solutions to recover deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy, but one of the best is Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery.

Recover Deleted Data from Black Screen Samsung
#10 Old 03-04-2016, 09:55 AM

The best way to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy phone is to use a Samsung Galaxy data recovery software.

hope that you can get back all your lost text messages and other files from Samsung Galaxy phones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page