How to undelete contacts messages whatsapp history from Samsung Galaxy S/Note - Android Fans
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By tennyone

#1 Old 10-16-2015, 06:37 AM

Thumbs up How to undelete contacts messages whatsapp history from Samsung Galaxy S/Note

"Is there a way to recover texts that I've deleted from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5?"

"My litter sister accidently cleared all the messages on my WhatsApp. How can I recover WhatsApp Chat History from Samsung Galaxy S6?"

"Is it still possible to restore the deleted contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, I do not remember to backup data from Samsung before deletion, anyone who can help?"

Many Samsung users wonder whether it is possible to recover the SMS, contacts, WhatsApp chat history, photos and more after they have been deleted from their Samsung phones, like Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S5, S4, Note 4, Note 5, Samsung Wave, Samsung Ace, Samsung Galaxy Tab and so on. They may have deleted an important data that they may need later on. Actually, if that happen, the first thing you have to do is stopping using your phone or tablet to protect it from being overwritten. Check out this article, which is going to offer you an approach to bring your lost files back.

It is pretty simple to answer not just these three questions. But if you don't know how, keep reading and the answers will reveal themselves.

Samsung Data Recovery, a great tool, is all it takes. Also, a few clicks are unavoidable. It can actually retrieve files, including contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, other documents and WhatsApp cache, from both internal and external memory.

You can download a free trial version here and try to recover your deleted or lost data:

How to Restore Deleted Content from Samsung Galaxy Phone/Tablet

Step 1 Keep Your Galaxy Device's Data from Being Overwritten

No need to worry about losing Galaxy data. What you need to do is to keep your Samsung data save from being overwritten. That is, stop add or delete any one of your Android file. Any data update may have risk to rewrite your Android backup file and so that your lost data can not come back to you any more

Step 2 Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer

Install and launch the recovery program, and connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer via its USB.

Step 3 Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Device

If your Samsung device isn't detected by the program, you need to enable USB debugging on your phone. Check what Android OS is your Samsung and then choose the right way to open USB debugging follow below steps:

1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"

Step 4 Analyze And Scan Your Device

Click "Start" to get the software going. If you are to regain the contents of the whole phone, check "Select all". Otherwise, tick some of them in order to save time. And then, click "Next".

"Allow" should be tapped on the phone to allow Samsung Data Recovery to work on your handset. You can also check "Remember" to avoid the box from popping up for several times.

Step 5 Check And Restore The Lost File From Your Samsung Galaxy

As every file has been found out, you can see them. Check the lost one and draw tick on the before square, then click "Recover". You will surprisingly discover the missing files come back.

Read more related solutions from: http://recover-samsung-data.blogspot.com/
SIshikawai likes this.

Last edited by tennyone; 10-16-2015 at 06:47 AM. Reason: change something wrong
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-20-2015, 02:14 AM

never heard of this app. Dose it really work?
#3 Old 11-21-2015, 04:18 AM

Hello, I also have never heard of this app before, but I have no any ideas to get my deleted photos back on my S6 edge, and I asked it for help, I can hardly believe it, I recovered all the lost photos, and ever some important text messages, so, you can comfortable to use this tool, it's very effective.

I also found another tips:
How to Restore Deleted Data from Samsung Backup

#4 Old 12-09-2018, 01:21 AM

Simple steps to get back deleted data: Connect your Android phone to your computer(Mac or PC), scan the lot data, preview and recover. In just a few clicks, you can restore lost data from Android mobile phone.
#5 Old 12-09-2018, 01:40 AM

Here is some solution for you to get back contacts, messages whatsapp and more.
how to undelete text messages from samsung galaxy
how to undelete contacts from samsung galaxy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
undelete samsung contact sms whatsapp history

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page