1. I accidentally deleted my photos in my samsung galaxy Ace, how can i recover this photos? Is there any possible to recover this photos? - Graig
2. Samsung Galaxy Ace pictures?
So I just wanted to know, if you have pictures on the phone that have been deleted, is there any way of getting them back as I deleted a few by mistake. Thank you - leah
When you deleted pictures on Samsung Galaxy Ace, if you want to get them back, you can try this article introducing the way. Just use a third-party tool: Dr.Fone for Android
. This software not only enables you to recover deleted photos from Android devices, like Samsung, Motolora, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei and much more, but also can recover deleted contacts, video, and messages. If the deleted photos not be overwriten, you can recover them, So not use your phone anymore, until you get the deleted photos back.
Step by step to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Ace in 3 steps
Before to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Ace
, download the free trial version of the Samsung Galaxy Ace Photos Recovery.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace to the computer
Connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Analyze and scan Samsung Galaxy Ace
You'll get here after setting the USB debugging. Click "Start" on the window to begin analyzing the data on your Samsung Galaxy Ace before scanning for lost photos.
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's home screen. It's normal. Just do it if it asks.
In the latest version, Android Data Recovery empowers you to seletively choose which type of files you want to scan. You can choose "Contacts", "Messaging", "Gallery" or "Videos" if you like.
Choose the scanning mode, you are allow to choose "Scan from Deleted Files" or "Scan for all Files".
Step 4. Check and recover deleted pictures from Samsung Galaxy Ace
You're at the last step now. Here you can check all found photos in the scan result. Mark what you want and recover them with one click on "Recover".
Tags: Samsung Galaxy Ace photos recovery
, recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Ace
, recover deleted pictures on Samsung Galaxy Ace