How to print text messages from Android Phone? - Android Fans

#1 Old 11-16-2014, 02:22 AM

How to print text messages from Android Phone?

1. How can i print text messages off galaxy android?
I need to print 300 text messages off my at&t galaxy android cell to present in court. How can I do this and retain all information (date, time, sender, etc.) without purchasing a sim card reader? Update : thanks Murzy!

2. How can I print the text messages from my android phone?
Hi, everyone. I need to print my text messages from my android. The company told me that they are not allow to do it, but there are some program in internet (he told me something about outlook) that maybe can help me. Thank you in advance for the help. - Lvens

If you want to print text messages from Android phone, first, you would better to transfer the android text messages to computer, then print them. Now introduce the way to print text messages off android phone.
Need a tool to help us, MobileGo for Android, which is fully compatible with all popular Android phones, like HTC, Google, Motorola, Samsung, Sony, and more.
You can download below:
http://www.swesoft.com/android-ios-manager.html

Step 1. Run the software and connect your Android phone to computer
Download the software and run it, then use the USB cable to connect your Android phone to computer, the main windows is as below:

Step 2. Import Android Texts Messages to Computer
Go to the left column and click SMS. In the SMS management window, select the message threads that you want to transfer. Click Import/Export to save the messages to your PC in .xml or .txt format.

Step 3. Print Android text messages
Now, you can directly print your messages saved on your computer. Just open it, and choose print from the file option. Your text messages will be printed on a piece of paper right now.

Tags: print text messages from Android, print android text messages, print sms off android phone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-19-2015, 06:05 AM

I strongly recommend that you use Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager, because I just purchased, I feel very good.
I encountered similar problems which to print the text message; this software really solved my problem, thank you.
How to print text message from android phone ?
#3 Old 12-09-2018, 01:23 AM

Android Data Recovery program is able to recover lost data from Android devices, irrespective of the reasons behind data loss. You had better try to recover lost data once you realize that data lost as soon as possible.

#4 Old 12-09-2018, 01:42 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page