Vibosoft Android Manager-The best solution to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to PC - Android Fans

#1 Old 04-25-2014, 02:05 AM

Vibosoft Android Manager-The best solution to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to PC

It is easy to transfer Samsung contacts to computer. You only need the third-party software and tool so that you can export Samsung contacts to computer and more easily, Vibosoft Android Manager program seem to be the popular one, You can have a try free, you only need one-click by use Vibosoft!

A:Connect Samsung to PC, Open USB Debuggingand Run the Program

B:Scan Data inside Your Samsung Device and Preview the Contacts

C:Transfer Your Contacts Selectively

You can get a how-to guide at here:
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy/Note to Computer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-28-2014, 03:45 AM

Thanks for the topic, and I happen to know another great Android File Transfer. I always use it to transfer contacts from Samsung Galaxy to computer, by the way, you can also use it to transfer other kind of file to computer, like messages, photos and more. Have a try, good luck!
#3 Old 05-08-2014, 11:00 PM

If you need to recover the contacts from Android phones, you may need to turn to a professional Android Contacts Recovery software - Vibosoft Android Data Recovery. With it, you'll be able to scan and retrieve all your lost, or deleted contacts from Android phones within a few clicks like Samsung Galaxy, LG Optimus, Motorola Droid, etc.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from HTC Mobile Phones?

#4 Old 05-08-2014, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelChristine View Post
Thanks for the topic, and I happen to know another great Coolmuster Android Assistant. I always use it to copy contacts from Android to computer by the way, you can also use it to transfer other kind of file to computer, like messages, photos and more. Have a try, good luck!

After you get a cool Android phone like Samsung Galaxy S4 or Galaxy S3, you realized that it is difficult to find a direct way to transfer the data on your Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 to computer. In order to enjoy your new phone as soon as possible, you will need something exactly like Coolmuster Android Assistant tool can transfer contacts, SMS text messages, music, photos and video from Nokia to Samsung Galaxy S4 very quickly. And it is very well designed that even when dealing with a large amount of data it still works perfectly. You can save all the troubles and risk of copying all the data by your own hands.

For samsung: how to transfer contacts from Samsung Galaxy to computer
For Lost contacts: How to restore lost contacts from Samsung

Last edited by Toalldreally; 05-08-2014 at 11:04 PM.
#5 Old 05-09-2014, 12:46 AM

Galaxy s 3 s 4 or Samsung Galaxy with Android phones like the stunning Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 after obtaining your computer to transfer data will be difficult to find a direct way realized. New cell phone should do something as soon as possible to enjoy the same Coolmuster android assistant tool, you can transfer the contacts, SMS text messages, music, photos and video to Nokia, Samsung galaxy s 4 is very fast. And it very well when dealing with large amounts of data, it still works perfectly designed. Copy all data from all the problems and the risk of than by your own hands can be saved.
#6 Old 01-12-2015, 05:34 AM

Almost all users will store some of the important data on their mobile phones. In order to keep them safe, we need make backup regularly.
Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager is absolutely the best solution for this.
Backup Contacts from Android Mobile Phone to Computer
how to Print Out Text Messages from Samsung

Last edited by Kolpoiu; 01-12-2015 at 05:37 AM.
#7 Old 03-02-2015, 10:58 PM

Transfer Contacts from Samsung to PC

I've tried several data transfer steps and find this one the most efficient one. Maybe you can try Android Transfer, it requires only two or three steps.

Here comes the steps:

1. Download Android Transfer on your computer, then, connect your Samsung to the computer.

2. Within few seconds, the program will detect your device and list all data including contacts on the interface for you. Just choose those you want to transfer to PC.

That's it. Here is the tutorial I found from the Internet: http://www.transphone.net/android-tr...oid-to-pc.html

If you are not very sure if you like this tool, you can try the trial version first. After you try, you will find that I am not lying. I've share this software with some of my friends after I found and tried this software, and they all like it.
#8 Old 05-28-2016, 03:29 AM

Android Data Transfer is an expert specializing in phone book transfer, helping you copy and paste the name, phone number, email address, job title, company, etc. The program is compatible for most hot brands of Android in the market. And you can transfer android contacts to computer in 1-click.

That's so nice! I have over 500 contacts in my Android and want to transfer samsung contacts to my PC for backup. Android transfer help me in seconds. What is more, before transferring, I can review my photos and select them! Recommend it!
#9 Old 06-28-2018, 06:37 AM

with the help of Android Transfer, You can transfer files between android and computer. When you accidentally delete or lose some important data on your Android phone, you can transfer your data from computer to your phone with ease. Android Data Transfer supports you to backup your Android data and import/export them with computer.
how to transfer contacts from android to computer
how to transfer photos from android to computer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page