How to regain data from android samrt phone - Page 2 - Android Fans

#11 Old 05-13-2016, 12:28 AM

One easy way is to use this Android data recovery software. It is easy to use and can recover deleted photos, videos, and other files from Android phones.

You may also check out this Android recovery solution which I find very useful.

Last edited by jamestest1122; 05-13-2016 at 12:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#12 Old 05-20-2016, 05:26 AM

If you did not backup the data before, i think the data recovery tool can be helpful.

Have a look at this guide, recover android files.

more related: recover deleted contacts android.

Last edited by Loie; 05-20-2016 at 05:33 AM.
#13 Old 07-31-2017, 10:09 PM

"Oh, no! What have I done? My mistaken operation lead to data lost on android. It is factory reset now. Can any method for me to recover data? The mistake was done and I cannot help blame myself losing my photos plus 3 videos."
Have you ever faced the issue about losing your data on your phone by accident? I lost my pictures and massages which is important to me on my Samsung Galaxy S3, Luckily, I have all them back by using file recovery tool, which also called Android Data Recovery. Not only it can restore photos and massages, but also can recover SMS text messages and contacts etc. Here we also offer the free version to download.

#14 Old 11-05-2017, 10:40 PM

recover data from android

Hi, if you are looking for a simply method to recovery data from Android, tutorials in RenewAndroid can really help.
#15 Old 12-25-2017, 09:51 AM

After you lost or erase data on your android phone by mistaken, you can check the backup file first if you sync the data before, else I suggest you to try a android recovery tool to help you to get data back, it's very easy to use, you can install it to your computer and scan your phone, then you can preview all deleted data and restore the ones you need.
how to recover whatsApp chat history on android
how to recover deleted videos on android
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page