How to recover my lost contacts on Galaxy Note - Android Fans

#1 Old 05-12-2014, 01:45 AM

How to recover my lost contacts on Galaxy Note

As advised, I installed CyanogenMod Installer app on my Galaxy Note and followed the instructions it tells to flash a new ROM to the device. Everything goes well at the start. But the screen suddenly turned black during the ROM installation. I rebooted the device but all of my previous data especially contacts are deleted. Any software or app is capable of recovering my lost data? Please help !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-12-2014, 02:28 AM

If you've accidentally deleted some or all of your text messages by mistake, fret not! You can recover deleted text messages Android with a big chance of success, but there's one ingredient that is most important: time! If you've deleted your SMS inbox you have to act quick, because while the messages are recoverable until the portion of memory on which they are saved is rewritten, the longer you wait the higher the likelihood of getting new text messages, app updates or who-knows-what saved to the same location, obliterating them forever, Samsung recovery progarm would be your best choice, which can easily

recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy
recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy
#3 Old 05-12-2014, 08:13 AM

It's very easy for you to retrieve contacts with the help of Vibosoft Samsung Contacts Recovery. This risk-free yet reliable program gives users the ability to scan and recover deleted Samsung Galaxy contacts in Windows 8/7/Vista/XP in few simple clicks.
How to Restore Deleted Contacts from Samsung Galaxy Phones?

#4 Old 05-14-2014, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslakens View Post
As advised, I installed CyanogenMod Installer app on my Galaxy Note and followed the instructions it tells to flash a new ROM to the device. Everything goes well at the start. But the screen suddenly turned black during the ROM installation. I rebooted the device but all of my previous data especially contacts are deleted. Any software or app is capable of recovering my lost data? Please help !
Android Data Recovery is capable of recovering messages, contacts, photos and video from an Android phone or tablet. Due to the ease-to-use interface, it's ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. Scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want.
With the assistant of Android Recovery, they can recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy s4. Incidentally, this contacts recovery tool can enable you to directly scan your Samsung device and recover deleted contacts from it, as well as messages, photos and video.
This program applies to all currently popular Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
#5 Old 05-22-2014, 05:36 AM

I am using professional "Android Data Recovery" app to recover lost contacts in my android device.
#6 Old 06-21-2014, 11:10 AM

One Click to Restore Deleted Data from Android

Accidentally or mistakenly deleted contacts, photos, vidoes text messages and more on your Samsung Galaxy or other Android devices? No need to worry now! Android Data Recovery, a reliable and professionsl data recovery tool for Android, enable you recover lost or deleted messages (SMS), contacts, photos and video from Android devices, inclucing Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony and so on.

Key Features of the Android Data Recovery:
-> Scan lost contacts, messages, photos, video and more on Android automatically
-> Support Android devices from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola and so on
-> Save data from deleting, resetting, flashing ROM, rooting, etc
-> Works with the New Samsung Galaxy S5, Sony Xperia Z2, HTC One M8 and more

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung

How to Restore Deleted Messages from Samsung

How to Retrieve Deleted Video from Samsung

How to Recover Photos from Samsung

Last edited by tennyone; 06-21-2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: add some datas
#7 Old 06-14-2015, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonsky View Post
Android Data Recovery is capable of recovering messages, contacts, photos and video from an Android phone or tablet. Due to the ease-to-use interface, it's ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. Scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want.
With the assistant of Android Recovery, they can recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy s4. Incidentally, this contacts recovery tool can enable you to directly scan your Samsung device and recover deleted contacts from it, as well as messages, photos and video.
This program applies to all currently popular Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
I recommend MobiKin Doctor for Android.
#8 Old 02-06-2018, 04:25 AM

Great tool! Thanks a lot.
#9 Old 06-28-2018, 05:47 AM

As the matter of fact, once your file deleted on mobile phone, they are not really gone forever until overwritten by the new data. It means that you have a change to recover lost contacts on galaxy with the help of third -party data recovery tool, Android Data Recovery. The program supports you to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, WhatsApp, call logs and document files.
how to recover lost call logs on galaxy
#10 Old 08-28-2019, 04:43 AM

Thread: How to recover my lost contacts on Galaxy Note Reply to Thread

Contacts are important for every person and when they are deleted then how to get back is very annoying. However, I would like to suggest you to use a recovery tool like Android Contacts Recovery to get back lost contacts from Galaxy Note. This software is easy to use and it effectively retrieves the missing contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note or other Android phons.
See more on: android-ios-data-recovery.com/recover-deleted-samsung-contacts/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in