How to transfer data from Android to iOS? - Android Fans

#1 Old 07-30-2014, 05:20 AM

How to transfer data from Android to iOS?

eg, transfer contacts from htc, motorola, samsung, lg etc to iPhone, how to do?

------------------------------

Questions:
1. How Can I Transfer Files from Android to iOS?
I want to transfer files from android to my iphone. please help. - Hossain

2. Transferring content between Android and iOS?
I currently have a Motorola Droid, and am upgrading to iPhone 4 in a couple days. It'll be the CDMA version, not sure if that makes any difference. I'd like to know the best way to transfer my contacts, photos, videos, music, etc. from my Droid to the new iPhone 4. I know iPhone doesn't use an SD card, so I won't be able to do it that way. - Jaimrl

3. How to transfer data from Android to iOS?
I have two cell phones: one is my personal phone, and the other is my work phone, which I am required to have. Originally, my company gave me a Droid 2. However, after two years, they're upgrading everyone to the iPhone 4S. I have tons of info saved on my Droid, and I don't want to lose it all in the crossover. Is there any way to transfer all of my data (contacts, apps, accounts, etc.) over to my iPhone? - Joe

Maybe you like the above people to look for a way to transfer data from Android to iOS. Transferring Data across Phone platform is not easy, you need a third-party tool to do that job. Recommend the MobileTrans or MobileTrans Mac, which can transfer contacts, text messages, photos, video, music etc between Android and iOS.

Guideline: Transfer Data from Android to iOS

Step 1. Run the MobileTrans on your PC
After downloading and installing the MobileTrans, you should run it. Then the primary window will be shown on your computer screen. Select Phone to Phone Transfer mode. Click Start.

Step 2. Connect your Android Phone and iOS device with PC
Next, connect your Android phone and iPhone, The MobileTrans will detect the two phones instantly. Note: The rectangle button Flip allows you to change the place of phones.

Step 3. Transfer data from Android to iOS
In this step, check the items – contacts, text messages, music, and photos. Then click the green "Start Copy" button. The mobile transfer begins to transfer data from Android to iOS automatically. During this transferring progress, you ought not to disconnect either of your phones.

Tags: Transfer data from Android to iOS, Android to iOS Transfer, Transfer Android files to iOS

Related topic:
1. Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
2. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
3. Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
4. iPhone photos to Mac
5. Transfer iPhone to Mac
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-11-2014, 04:16 AM

Android Data to iPhone Transfer - Copy Android Data to iPhone Directly

Looking for an easy way to copy and Transfer Android Data to iPhone? Backuptrans Android Data to iPhone Transfer offers a good and easy solution to transfer Data including Music, Video, Photo, SMS & MMS Messages, Contact, Calendar, Call history, Bookmark etc from Android to iPhone directly on computer. All these data will be merged perfectly on iPhone. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required.

Features:
1 Various data transfer supported, like SMS & MMS Messages, Contact, Calendar, Call history, Bookmark, Music, Video, Photo etc
2 Directly transfer data from Android to iPhone
3 Smart File System to move your wanted files from Android to iPhone
4 Transfer Data between phones of any networks like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile etc
5 Support iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, Huawei and More
6 All data transferred is in great order. No data loss worry

Detail: http://www.backuptrans.com/android-d...-transfer.html
For Mac: http://www.backuptrans.com/android-d...r-for-mac.html

Transfer Android Photos, Videos, Camera Rolls etc to iPhone

Transfer SMS Messages, Contacts, Calendar events, Call History and Bookmarks from Android to iPhone

Tutorials:
* How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone?
* How to Switch Data from Android to iPhone on Mac?
* How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android Smoothly?
* How to Transfer Data Between Android and iPhone?
* How to Transfer Data between iPhones on Computer?

More Tools:
Android iPhone Data Transfer + - provides all needed solutions, including Android Data to iPhone transfer, iPhone Data to Android transfer, Android/iPhone data to computer transfer, restoring data from computer to Android/iPhone, iPhone to iPhone Data Transfer, Android to Android Data Transfer and copying & sharing files between Android/iPhone and your computer.

Android SMS + MMS to iPhone Transfer - is designed to transfer Android SMS & MMS to iPhone directly. Connect both your iPhone and android phone to computer, and you will get it done in a few seconds.

Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer - is designed to transfer WhatsApp Chat History from Android to iPhone directly on computer. All WhatsApp Messages will be transferred and merged on iPhone.

Best luck!
#3 Old 01-31-2015, 02:51 AM

I used phone to phone transfer program to transfer all data between Android and iPhone, it can directly transfer everything between Android, iPhone and QMobile.
Iphone and Ipad Stockpiling After IOS 8 Redesign

#4 Old 06-16-2015, 02:47 AM

To transfer data from Android to iOS, Gmail contributes a lot. If you have a Google account—or a Gmail account, now the same thing—which will make this quite simple. If you don't have a Gmail account, create one: you'll need it to get the most out of your Android anyway. Once that is set up, go to "Settings" on your old Android phone, then "Accounts," and select "Google." This will give you a list of items to sync, including your calendar and Drive documents. Select "Contacts" and anything else you would like to transfer.
#5 Old 09-03-2015, 05:51 AM

Probably you get accustomed to informing dating place and time via SMS to your friend. Hence, when you decide to change Galaxy S4 to iPhone, you are required to transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone 6 Plus refraining from important messages lost. The truth of moving Contacts from Samsung to iOS device can not be denied, so I recommend Phone Transfer for you, which empowers to transfer data between android and iPhone in one click.

mobile transfer assists to transfer contacts between Samsung and iPhone, music, videos, photos as well, apart from messages. What is more, two USB cables are only necessary following the straightforward steps and moving your mouse. Only in one click, all your Samsung Contacts are in iDevice within several minutes, but you should have two phones connected during whole process.
how to transfer data from iPhone to android

Last edited by rayour1; 09-03-2015 at 05:53 AM.
#6 Old 02-17-2016, 01:22 AM

#7 Old 03-22-2016, 04:38 AM

Nowadays,iPhone are used by a large percent of smart phone users.It seems more and more Android user switch to iPhone.When you purchase a new iPhone such as iPhone SE or iPhone 6s and want to transfer photos from old phone to new iPhone device from Android for example Samsung?With the help of Phone Transfer,you can sync and transfer photos,SMS,contacts,videos,music, apps, call logs and calendars from Samsung to iPhone SE/6S/6/5S/5/4S/4 directly.

Steps to Transfer Samsung Data to iPhone SE/6S/6/5S/5

Step 1.Install and Launch the Program
Step 2.Connect Samsung phone and iPhone to PC
Step 3.Transfer Files between Samsung and iPhone

Read more:
How to Transfer Samsung Contacts to iPhone SE
#8 Old 04-27-2016, 10:31 PM

Thumbs up Transfer Contacts SMS from Android to iOS

Transferring Data across Phone platform is not easy, you need a third-party tool to do that job. Recommend the MobileTrans or MobileTrans for Mac, which can transfer contacts, text messages, photos, video, music etc between Android and iOS.

How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone SE

How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to S7 Edge

Last edited by i0305483tuopian; 04-27-2016 at 10:33 PM. Reason: add some data
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page