How to deleted iPhone text messages before selling? - Android Fans

#1 Old 02-13-2015, 12:54 PM

How to deleted iPhone text messages before selling?

How can I completely deleted, erase iPhone messages on iPhone before selling?

“How can I erase data (messages, contacts, photos) off my iPhone 5? I want to sell my iPhone 5 and need to get a iPhone, I tried to erase all contents (messages, contacts) from my iPhone 5, but it seems cannot permanently erase them at all, I need help! How can I completely deleted, erase iPhone messages, contacts, photos without restoring before selling?”--Ask by Lula in discussions.apple

Warning by CNET: iPhone "Restore" does not delete personal data!
If you restore factory setting for your iPhone,it does’t mean “Erase” all iPhone data permanently,because some recovery software can restore them easily,you need to use a third-part eraser tool to wipe iPhone data.

I have ever use a useful iPhone data eraser software,which not only can help me erase all existing messages on iPhone permanently,but also supports erase deleted SMS from iPhone without restored.What’s more,this iPhone SMS Eraser tool allows you erase other data from your iPhone 65S/5C/5/4S/4 easily,it can help you delete iPhone Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Email, Note, Reminder, iTunes DB, App (and generated data), System setting, Apple ID, Photo, Video, Voice memo, Keyboard Cache, Safari Bookmark, Passbook, and more.What’s more,the iPhone data eraser works well with iPad and iPod,as well.Let’s teach you Delete Data From iPhone Before Selling.

2 Erasing Options: Erase Messages on iPhone Permanently
Option 1: Directly Delete Existing Private Data on iPhone
Option 2: Scan and Erase Deleted SMS on iPhone

How to PERMANENTLY delete sms/text messages from iPhone?

Let’s show you the use guide to delete SMS on iPhone 5s for example:

Step 1. Run the Program and Connect iPhone to PC

Step 2. Choose the “messages” you need to delete

Step 3: Start to Delete Text Messages from Your iPhone 5s
Finally, you can choose the option of erase all data and settings to delete all text messages, including SMS attachments from your iPhone.
Done! You have successfully got your iPhone to a clean slate. Want to delete iPhone data permanently to protect your personal information from revealing? iPhone Data Eraser is your good assistant.

By using this iPhone iPad Data Eraser Software, we need no longer worry about the privacy issue. It’s 100% safe to sell the device to another one, even he/she is a tech veteran. Personally, it’s a mush-have tool for people who change their mobile phone regularly. Privacy is un-breakable with the help of this iPhone SMS Eraser app.

Tips: Before you want to erase iPhone data with this iOS Data Eraser software,you must to backup iPhone data to computer with a iPhone data transfer, because once you erase data on iPhone permanently,you can’t get those erased data back forever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-26-2015, 11:04 AM

iPhone data eraser, a USB cord and, of course, a computer are all you need to erase all content and settings on an iPhone, such as iPhone 4s, iPhone 5. This software allows you to get rid of the private files, the already-deleted ones and other documents. With no complex steps at all and some time spent, your phone will be wiped factory-new.
how to delete messages on iPhone
how to delete app on iPhone

File Types Supported to Erase:
Contact Message Call History Calendar Email Note
Reminder iTunes DB App (and generated data) System setting Apple ID Photo
Video Voice memo Keyboard Cache Safari Bookmark Passbook And more
how to delete iPhone data before selling
how to delete photos from iPhone

Last edited by fayour1; 09-26-2015 at 11:11 AM.
#3 Old 02-16-2017, 01:49 AM

In our daily, we always receive many messages from friends, families, advertisement, sales promotion, etc. Are there hundreds of unvalued messages on your iPhone that are taking up your iPhone storage? Do you still find an effective way to delete them permanently? If you are tired of deleting messages one by one, the post is just for you. Wondering how to delete messages on iPhone completely and permanently?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
delete iphone sms

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page