Dustin Johnson withdraws from Masters after injuring back in fall - Android Fans

#1 Old 04-06-2017, 11:14 PM

Dustin Johnson withdraws from Masters after injuring back in fall

How to watch baseball: Don't watch baseball
It's intimidating to start consuming something that will take up a lot of your time. I don't watch "Doctor Who," not because I'm afraid I won't like it but because I'm afraid I will. Who has the time to like a show with 827 episodes? The thing that makes something special -- its bottomlessness -- becomes a burden, becomes a flaw.

EDITOR'S PICKS

Barry Bonds, Pac-Man and the greatest baseball fun fact of all time
You can't score higher than 3,333,360 in Pac-Man, because at that point the game crashes. In 2004, Barry Bonds didn't crash MLB -- but he did the equivalent of putting up one more Pac-Man point.

How Indians reliever Andrew Miller will end the tyranny of the save
In ESPN The Magazine's MLB Preview issue, Sam Miller reveals how one ace reliever in Cleveland will, once and for all, allow us to move past one of baseball's most persistent wastes.

The 65-win Cubs?!? Tales from MLB's 2017 alternative timelines
The Reds as NL Central champs? The Angels losing an astronomical 116 games? After running 5,000 simulations of the new season, it's clear there are rifts in baseball's space-time continuum.
Baseball is a beautiful sport, a joy to watch on television. But every baseball team plays 162 games a year, and every one of them is long. I don't imagine you, a person who at the moment merely tolerates the game, are eager to sit on a couch and stare at a TV screen for 500 extra hours a year. Five hundred hours! That's long enough to organize your junk drawer, bake cookies and take 498 naps. That is long enough to seriously affect your health.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Android Fans forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page